SPECTRAL THROW is not DEAD (dual claw crit ele st) atziri/uber atziri/hc viable now with videos

In case anyone is in need of (this one) ele claw, hit me ign. I think it may be quite ok with bit more of love
Burn all the orbs!
uber vid? would love to see ST downing her.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
"

sadly i didnt play after warbands and dont think ill be back before temp leauge mate.
atziri runs are not that hard i have 30 35k gmp dps unbuffed(no frenzy&power&brage) in town, goes upto 50 60k barrier. atziri herself is always ez with spectral throw you change gmp to added cold or faster projectiles even lmp can do the job, or just yolo 6link with moltenstrike(kinda easier,also easy to chrome coil/can use 2nd 6l coil even). considering kiting and mobility power of the build any1 with decent gear and practice can do uber quiet well tbh. something to point is, you remove curse on hit setup and change your flasks from fight to fight. id never advice doing even normal atziri without proper flasks.
"
feelgod wrote:
"

sadly i didnt play after warbands and dont think ill be back before temp leauge mate.
atziri runs are not that hard i have 30 35k gmp dps unbuffed(no frenzy&power&brage) in town, goes upto 50 60k barrier. atziri herself is always ez with spectral throw you change gmp to added cold or faster projectiles even lmp can do the job, or just yolo 6link with moltenstrike(kinda easier,also easy to chrome coil/can use 2nd 6l coil even). considering kiting and mobility power of the build any1 with decent gear and practice can do uber quiet well tbh. something to point is, you remove curse on hit setup and change your flasks from fight to fight. id never advice doing even normal atziri without proper flasks.

well i know she's easy, but if u even title it up like that there should be atleast a proof ;)
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Could you upload a picture of your DPS stats with level 20 Wrath and one instead using level 20 Anger?

I want to see what the difference would be, seeing as you have very few sources of added fire, maybe anger could benefit, although it would lower you shock duration not having wrath.

I remember trading and chatting with you in Warbands (I was MrsRNGesus), I'm planning a similar character and am trying to sort out a few things.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
"
"
feelgod wrote:
"

well i know she's easy, but if u even title it up like that there should be atleast a proof ;)

you are right about to proof part, but like i mentioned before i stopped playing after warbands and i wont play until next temp leauge. standart doesnt exist for me, probably i have less than 5 hour play time on standart and when you see me on standart either i am testing new build or giving away gear to friends or my fr using my acc to paly.
standart leauge + mirrored items and such doesnt exist for me sorry. next leauge ill probably play same build and can record video np. it would be more interesting cause at this point with 6l moltenstrike i kill uber atziri(herself) before she even cast shit most of the time(point blank balanced boiz) so considering useless piece of shit standart mirrored gear builds this build(items i have atm) can kill uber atziri less than a min(hardest boss you can face is ridic daresso 82 map and core boss if you want challange, atziri is just a joke).(ofc if its super ez to kite all atziri spells with the speed this build have)
so lets say your argument will be valid till next leauge or i decided to stop playing dota and find motivation to play poe.

@mr_g: anger is really weak compare to wrath. wrath has more dmg and also most important part is shock dmg you got from wrath. its %50 inc dmg which skyrockets your dps. also i have zero fire dmg on my items(while searching claws i wanted cold light dmg) cause fire status ailment is super weak compare to freezing and shocking enemies with +%85 crit chance +7.5aspeed gmp. ah only fire dmg i have is on my amulet(unlucky yolo ex). and its minor thing. if you also add anger dmg to your arsenal(for ex you run maps with aurabot) reflect become real issue. you cant carry 6 flasks sadly in poe. so dont even try anger instead of wrath imo.

i dont remember my dps actually atm, +30k gmp with auras +50k with charges all i remember atm. moltenstrike +160k(might 130k dont know) with charges 4link, +240k(not showing pointblank) moltenstrike 6link
Yes. I demand a proof too if you want to label the build as uber capable. Right now on the list of uber capable builds I have only seen a few builds that succeeded. Even Thor's rainbow nuke has a chance of wasting all six chances if the player is careless. I asked around why there were only so few and I found that builds with much more expensive gears than this were losing to her.
Playing this build now on standart league - it's awesome. Since the time when entered scion and st, i was loved them very much. Will trying to play this build in Ascendancy too, i think.
Thank you very much for your job!
Last edited by Aportraitofjoyce on Dec 11, 2015, 3:14:55 PM
Updating tree soon?
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info