Experimental Brazilian Gateway

for some reason my MTR shows up only 1 ip

someone knows why?
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|169.57.132.54-static.reverse.softlayer.com - 0 | 20 | 20 | 206 | 224 | 284 | 206 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider
60-80 ms for me, look like a dream... normally it was 200+ms
Wow this is unbelievable! Played since closed beta with 200 ping. With Washington gateway it went down to 160, but now this gives me 16 ping!

I can actually move stuff around my inventory in real time!
"
neomvll wrote:
I'm from Rio and now I got 14-15ms w/ spikes to 30ms.
Rarely spikes to 200-300, but really rarely.

Ty GGG!!!!!!

Edit: before, I was using texas w/ 145-150ms

After enter in new instance of the harvest, I got 45-65ms. In town I got 80ms +-.
Well...15-30ms was really really awesome, but pass :(

anyway, 80 is better then 150, I hope will be stable
For people having routing problems, try a different DNS server. It worked out for me. Playing with 48 ping from Pilar, Buenos Aires
"
Erasculio wrote:

The thing is, I won't change my domain from the USA until we know the answer to this...

"
korem4 wrote:
Is GGG really going to force users to use a translated version? will we be able to play in a normal english client? and on another even more worrysome question, some dev said on reddit that players on the brazillian gateway would be forced into local chats and noticeboards, meaning regional lockup. Is this really going to happen?

...Because there's no way I'll play in a translated version. English to Portuguese translations in games are almost always extremely poorly done.

Translations/localisations will be optional:
"
Chris wrote:
What countries will get own language version after Russia? How far is the german translation? Will you provide german only servers or just let us play on the internationals with a german client?

I can announce that we have German, French and Brazilian Portuguese translations underway as well as a few languages we can't announce yet. It's likely that German and French will be released alongside the Act Four expansion, and will function as alternate client languages on the existing international servers. We are not planning to re-dub the voice acting for those languages at this stage.

Source
Uhulll thx Chris, I'm from brazil...49ms here!! looks good!!!
Last edited by kinho100 on Sep 9, 2015, 8:17:40 PM
TY YOU SO MUCH <3
A few people have asked whether the translated version is mandatory - it's not. You'll be able to use either English or Brazilian Portuguese, depending on which you prefer.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Testing from Uruguay, Brazil server has HIGHER PING than Texas.... (250 vs 200) aprox
Last edited by Drkzaleos on Sep 9, 2015, 8:23:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info