[2.0] DUAL FLAME TOTEM | MF | 105IIQ/285IIR | 19K DPS | PARTY/SOLO

"
Nazzaar wrote:
"
rfadream wrote:
Wow I just looked at the site after posting and it is even more helpful than I'd imagined.

Am I the only one who never knew calculators like that existed?

How in the world did you come across it?

:D
I did not know about it for a long time myself. Accidentally saw one streamer use it on his stream. And that's when I started using it too. Apart from that one I also use https://poe.mikelat.com and http://poeaffix.net. Not sure if you know them already, but if you don't, make sure to check them.

No I did not know about those 2 sites. Am going to check them out now.

Thanks!
Just bought 1070 chromes for 102 chaos.

Wish me luck. lol.

=====================================

I guess I also got lucky. Only took 6 attempts. 150 chromes total.

But now I have no ex and no chaos, just 920 chromes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;)
Last edited by rfadream on Oct 6, 2015, 4:25:33 PM
Gratz. :D well, you can resell them. Or keep for future uses. Eventually you are going to need them.
Yeah I am just going to hold the chromes. Easy to farm more chaos, especially with this build :)

Yesterday when I bought it I was happy about the price. But then I after I ripped 260 chromes and couldn't get the colors right, I was wondering how much currency it was going to cost me to get the colors right.

Very happy now that I can actually use my first ever 6L.
Hey! Love the build, though would replacing fire totem and fire penetration with spell totem + incinerate increases the dps? Also is it viable to replace one of the wands for a Wheel of the Stormsail for more mf and survivability?
"
s3ne wrote:
Hey! Love the build, though would replacing fire totem and fire penetration with spell totem + incinerate increases the dps? Also is it viable to replace one of the wands for a Wheel of the Stormsail for more mf and survivability?

Hey,

I have already tested Incinerate before. And in my opinion Flame Totem is better for mfing with the limited links that we have.

As for Stormsail, you can use it in low level areas if you have decent dps already. But in higher level maps your clearspeed will stagger since second wand gives us a lot of dps and projectile speed. Also, you can use the wheel if there is someone else in a party who does sick damage. In other cases I recommend sticking with the second wand. It's worth it.
Last edited by Nazzaar on Oct 19, 2015, 8:16:19 AM
Would it be possible to still use Incinerate totem in a 5L Sire of Shards setup?
Last edited by Wallwalker22 on Nov 4, 2015, 12:27:02 PM
Hey, you said you made your currency mostly from selling alts to players. Does that meam you don't do the chaos recipe? Could you explain why not if you didn't? :)

And some beginner tips, perhaps? I just got the build up and running on my lv. 82 marauder and I just returned to PoE :p
Viable in 2.11?
Hi, kind of a nitpicky question, but why do you choose a point for the cruel bandit reward? Isn't 5% cast speed more efficient? Just curious as to your thinking there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info