[2.0] DUAL FLAME TOTEM | MF | 105IIQ/285IIR | 19K DPS | PARTY/SOLO

"
Nazzaar wrote:
"

Source of this please?

Nothing official yet. This was said by RaizQT (he is sure abut the nerf 100%) and some other famous streamers, some of whom communicate with GGG. Because it's not official there is of course a possibility of no nerf. But I highly doubt it myself. We'll see.

I hope not... Inci is not that OP compared to all those GG builds...

I Put Inci and Spell totem on Infernal Mantle. Base dmg is a bit worse on Incinerate totem and you loose one gem slot.. BUT, Incinerate stages will give you up to 300% more damage, +20% gem is giving you 40% faster projectiles so you don't need faster projectiles.
CONS: With faster projectiles the range is so high that totems are killing mobs from outside your vision :D
Hi Nazzaar thanks alot for your guide!, couple of quick questions about gear and gems.

1. should I change out the spell damage & cast speed mods on my wands for flat fire damage to spells mods like you have on yours?

2. I am currently using a +1 tabula rasa and it seems pretty sick dps wise because the +1 applies to all the support gems including empower. I am trying to decide whether I should go for a 6L infernal mantle next or a lvl 21 flame totem. wondering which option would be the most cost efficient.

Any chance you have a +1 tabula and a lvl 20 flame totem to run some comparisons on your setup?

My tooltip DPS is currently at 16,450 with these jewels and gear.
I am at level 85. I pretty much followed your exact skill tree.

Last edited by rfadream on Sep 20, 2015, 8:18:57 PM
Why no crit at all? can you even solo Aztiri with this?
Hi, sorry for not responding for a long time. Was on holiday, in a place where internet was not available to me. Back now.

"
rfadream wrote:

1. should I change out the spell damage & cast speed mods on my wands for flat fire damage to spells mods like you have on yours?

No, cast speed and spell damage is the priority. Flat damage is not necessary, I only added those because my wands had a free slot for them. It's helpful, of course, so if you seek perfection then flat damage is definitely there as well together with other mods.

"
rfadream wrote:

2. I am currently using a +1 tabula rasa and it seems pretty sick dps wise because the +1 applies to all the support gems including empower. I am trying to decide whether I should go for a 6L infernal mantle next or a lvl 21 flame totem. wondering which option would be the most cost efficient.

The thing about Infernal Mantle is that besides all the dps stuff it also gives the most energy shield of all unique body armors (!). That chunk of ES is definitely helpful when it comes to survivability. Especially because we don't have that much hp in the first place.
Hm. I'd say getting 6L Infernal. You will get lvl 21 flame totem eventually anyway as long as you keep leveling many flame totem gems. I got mine after vaaling ~6 of them.

Your gear is really nice by the way.

"
arizona82 wrote:
Why no crit at all? can you even solo Aztiri with this?

The purpose of this build is not atziri farming though I haven't tested it yet. The purpose is to farm zones of all kinds of levels fast and while doing so get tons of loot. That it does superbly without any crit. Crit nodes are on the other side of the tree and to be really efficient with it you need to have some crit on items. We already lose survivability because of mf items and to lose even more to get some crit on gear, which in general tends to get quite expensive, just doesn't sound optimal to me at all.
"
Nazzaar wrote:
Hi, sorry for not responding for a long time. Was on holiday, in a place where internet was not available to me. Back now.

Your gear is really nice by the way.

:) thanks. I focused on buying quality gear in small chunks. I've never had a 6 link except the tabula rasa till today.

I just bought this 6L infernal mantle for 21 ex. Blew my entire savings lol.

But now I have to get it RRRRBB. I just blew 260 chromes and had no luck.

Did you roll those colors on your mantle yourself?
How many chromes did it take?
Did you use vorici's "at least 3 red" crafting at all?

Any tips suggestions?
Well, getting 4R 2B is not easy at all. I got lucky with mine since I got it with less than 300 chromes. On average, if you don't use Vorici, it takes about 2230 chromes. It's more efficient to use Vorici. The 2R for 25 chromes. Then on average it takes 977 chromes. Which is about 3 ex.

You can see the averages by using https://siveran.github.io/calc.html. Very helpful.
"
Nazzaar wrote:
Well, getting 4R 2B is not easy at all. I got lucky with mine since I got it with less than 300 chromes. On average, if you don't use Vorici, it takes about 2230 chromes. It's more efficient to use Vorici. The 2R for 25 chromes. Then on average it takes 977 chromes. Which is about 3 ex.

You can see the averages by using https://siveran.github.io/calc.html. Very helpful.

!!!! Winner !!!!

Just the type of helpful information I was hoping for.

Didn't even occur to me that I should also consider doing the at least 2 red instead. Lol.

I would have just bought a massive amount of chromes and just did at least 3 red over and over.

Thanks for the numbers and the link!
Last edited by rfadream on Oct 6, 2015, 1:53:16 PM
Wow I just looked at the site after posting and it is even more helpful than I'd imagined.

Am I the only one who never knew calculators like that existed?

How in the world did you come across it?
"
rfadream wrote:
Wow I just looked at the site after posting and it is even more helpful than I'd imagined.

Am I the only one who never knew calculators like that existed?

How in the world did you come across it?

:D
I did not know about it for a long time myself. Accidentally saw one streamer use it on his stream. And that's when I started using it too. Apart from that one I also use https://poe.mikelat.com and http://poeaffix.net. Not sure if you know them already, but if you don't, make sure to check them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info