Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

Have the last boss fight in every zone be a combination of other boss fights. Kaom + Brutus + Kole gang raping you.

Make maps more rewarding for solo players,
or make it easier to find people to roll with.

What if you allow chain mapping where One or everyone can place a map into Zana's Map Device. Then after one map is done, you get to run the next one, and each successive map has more and more iir/iiq bonus. You could implement a bonus combination boss fight against all the bosses in each map, but boost player defenses with Elreon so people can learn the mechanics and not crash like everyone who joins a fracture+otherworld+seawitch Zana map.
mash up
I W I N GG
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
Why not both? Pick one idea for now and then use the other one later. I really liked the one month Bloodlines/Torment hybrid league.
Make it Old school!! Points should be given for certain achievements. Prizes are then rewarded based upon points.
Warbands/Tempest Hybrid Event plz!!!
WB+Temp permanent trough event with flashback on top of it

Just a reminder: Rampage effects is laggy as hell
Flashback with spikes of all mods like in the last one. 2-3 league mods during the week and starting friday have all mods.
flashback for sure ! prizes as micro transactions specific to the event are awesome like you did with the red and blue armour sets one time
IGN: Megawipe
There is no way a Warbands/Tempest Hybrid league could be as fun as another Flaskback League (which can include warbands and tempests).
If that Golden Seraph Set is up for grabs there is no way I'd miss this event :D
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
flashback league sounds great! Onslaught, Rampage, and Beyond combination would be crazy :)
Sic Semper Evello Mortem Tyrannis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info