Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

I'd like to see tempest mixed with something else. And that golden armor set is really nice that would make a great prize.
IGN: Sirix

Please PM me if you are interested in trading.
How about two discrete events, having both Flashback AND Warbands/Tempest, both lasting a week or so?

Anyway in general I think I prefer these events having challenges rather than level based prizes, especially if the challenges are attainable in both standard and hardcore. Unique MTX's are always nice prizes.
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Last edited by SaunaChum on Sep 4, 2015, 1:54:15 AM
Flashback was super fun!
And the reward being MTX is also quite stimulating for people to play and compete :)

Keep up the great work GGG! We believe in you :)
Flashback please, I miss all league mod weekends soooo much! Wish they enabled every weekend somewhere
The last one-month hybrid league was really fun, I think Warbands/Tempest would be quite successful as well, especially if the challenges are equally as rewarding.
"
SaunaChum wrote:
How about two discrete events, having both Flashback AND Warbands/Tempest, both lasting a week or so?

We considered this but really want to run a single event for a month. Then it feels less like a race and more like a new economy. It's possible to create Warbands/Tempest portions of the Flashback event, though!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I was really looking forward to a chance to run Tempest in a Standard league, and maybe experience Warbands, so I vote for a hybrid one-month. I also found I didn't enjoy the last flashback as the combinations, when I was able to play, were not ones I was interested in re-living.

As to rewards, I'm a fan of new MTX's for challenges - always need new armour sets.
Warbands/Tempest(SC/HC) with MTX set as a reward.
Mirror of Kalandra?
Prefer Warbands/Tempest. Not hardcore enough for some of the previous mods on a flashback race.

I prefer challenges over level thresholds in general. The last ones were quite nice actually.
warbands/tempest race please :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info