Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

My feedback is that you should pay more attention to the community complaints about the neglected guild system, being this a paid feature, instead of putting effort in little events like these.
I'd like to see a hybrid Warbands/Tempest, esp. because those will likely rotate out and will not be seen again that soon. Flashback would be fine though, maybe not as rippy in the beginning.

As for prices:
MTX (Golden Seraph would be NICE) as prices for reaching certain level threshholds, I don't like those arbitrary challenges that much.
Maybe challenges, too, and those give some kind of lootcrate with a random set of Div cards for each challenge?

Thanks for running these events!
Flashback hype!
i think flashback would be awesome =)

reach a "X" level and some challenge,so we can have two goals :D

ps: this Golden Seraph...can you guy make it black? i mean black with red detail :P
I want flashback with the current league mods in the pool. Just warbands+tempest is a bit boring.
i would prefer flash back because it would offer a different and I think refreshing change from the current leagues and if you want to play the other mechanics those are already available, Plus i want to get a free chance at some Shadows and Dust lol.

And an idea for a prize that would be cool is to help develop a skill gem... cuz that would just be awesome.

Also I like mtx over in game items as it can be used over and over in upcoming leagues not just one.

A flashback with everything including Tempest (nobody cares about Warbands) active from the start would be amazing.
"
T0KTHX wrote:

ps: this Golden Seraph...can you guy make it black? i mean black with red detail :P

+1
Mirror of Kalandra?
Definitely Flashback. I played the last one in HC and it was the most fun I've ever had in this game!
Will this be a HC race? Never really done races, but i'm interested in this one month thing...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info