Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

League:
I prefer the Flashback option, because i wasnt able to run it last time :(

Pricing:
I would like to see
- a modded version of current available body/weapon MTX
- portals that look like tempests (yes, horizontal, not vertical) MTX
- a set of some random div cards, with at least one rare card (like the booster packs of some trading card games)
- MTX for heralds (change color, remove effect)
moar armors plz
RE: rewards.

Alternate art from Emberwake and Bloodgrip seasons... since Oceania and Asian players were ignored for suitable racing timeslots.

This event could present an opportunity for them to earn those rewards without waking everyday at 3am or skipping work/school/uni etc.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Last edited by Kaysee on Sep 4, 2015, 2:15:47 AM
Perfect.
Flashback was fun, but the way it was organized resulted in large stretches of time where the mods were unrewarding, resulting in extreme inactivity while waiting for the next series of league mods to transition.

It would be far more interesting if it were structured so that every instance randomly rolled 5 league mods during the week, with all mods active during the weekend. This removes the disincentive to play that results from unrewarding leagues.

Additionally, this 1-month would be far more appealing if warbands+tempest were potential league mods in flashback. Just remove the cancer that is bloodlines and replace it with those two - problem solved.
IGN: Dominion / Clamor
Ok, so...

Tempest/Beyond or Flashback:
Why not both? Have Tempest/Beyond active during the week and go nuts with the Flashback events in weekend. This would give a point in the week when there would be something intresting and new with new flashbacks being on weekends, and a nice, even go when not with Tempest/Beyond running. You could take part for either or both.

Player goals:
Again, why not everything?!? You could have some cool prizes for the players who want to compete for the ladder position. Have the level breakpoints for the more casual players to partake in. Add in the Challenges with nice rewards for those who will be working towards them.

Also if you have all these different type of ways for rewards, you dont need to go all out on one of them. Mix and match for a nice, balanced palette of reward options to pursue depending on how active player you are!

As for prizes themselves, an Armour set or Weapon skins specific to this challenge is in my opinion the ideal reason to play these leagues for the challenges. Have some normal microtransactions awarded randomly for the level tresholds like before. Finish it up with some nice reward for the ladder racers to keep them motivated.
"
Fireknight wrote:
It would be far more interesting if it were structured so that every instance randomly rolled 5 league mods during the week, with all mods active during the weekend. This removes the disincentive to play that results from unrewarding leagues.

Yup, +1
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hey Chris, does it mean tempest and warbands are ending as well in 1 month or so? Since you always ran these events between challenge leagues. And i have to add you pretty much killed warbands/tempest leagues with this announce...
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Sep 4, 2015, 2:30:07 AM
- I'd play either a Flashback league, or a hybrid league. Hell, if you had two I'd play in both.

- I'll leave the mix of league mods to you guys. I'm betting after the last one you probably have an enormous amount of feedback on which combinations people enjoyed the most. I unfortunately didn't play but maybe once or twice in the last, because I had a beta key, so I guess it'd be nice to have another shot.

- If new MTX are off the table (or another colored version of the seraph sets) for the reward, then... Well whatever you guys think would be cool.

- If new MTX are possible, then I'd like to see chroma packs (recolors) of any skills you guys can do quick and nice. If you make them actual packs I'll fork over my whole wallet for them.

I prefer Warband/Tempest Hybrid league with special MXT as reward. With combination of legacy item obtain(from league) and special MXT i think is enough rewarding players to join the event

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info