Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

Hey I am looking for a guild for talisman and beyond, I failed in HC so starting over in regular talisman. Send me an invite or whisper ingame if you are still recruiting. I have a lvl 73 ranger in standard and I am just getting into mapping but still learning the game. Thanks!
IGN is StupidLittleWands :)
We just did some culling of members who had been inactive for over a month without giving notice, thus recruitment is open once again weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Still looking for new members :)

Personally, I'll soon be going abroad for a while coz of work so feel free to contact any other officers directly if you want an invite.
Last edited by Amarantha on Jan 4, 2016, 11:14:38 PM
Hey guys

The recrutement stills open ?

I added some members but no one is online actually :)

I'm a lvl 89 ranger mapping T10/T11 actually and looking for guild to do it in group.

IGN : Bitchies
IGN: _A_X_L_E_

Would like to join if you're still recruiting. Play daily, 10-20 hrs per wk.

Thanks
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Hi, I am also very interested in joining Wasted, I play almost everyday 2-4 hours and would love to share the game with like minded people. Currently residing on the SC Talisman server

IGN xTaylorSwiftx
Hi there guys!

I'm South African, and I was in a guild, but didn't really find what I was looking for.
You guys sound awesome though!

I'd love to join!

IGNs : Lamonica / Ariaza / Zayley

Thanx!
Recruiting for Ascandancy and Perandus League! PM me ingame (IGN: ReverieAscendant or SrrL_II) or any officer (except Amarantha who is mising due to work reasons) for an invite.
Last edited by SrrL on Mar 8, 2016, 5:58:41 AM
Shameless bump after edit of the original post :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info