Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

Hi, I'm interested in joining the guild for the upcoming Talisman HC league. I'm based in the UK and play mostly evenings and weekends.

PM also sent to Amarantha

IGN: discodaveinoz
Hi guys!
This Guild sounds really exciting but I have some questions too. Where is your Guild based in, because im from europe and i don´t want to play with someone who comes from USA cause of the ping difference. Also I´m playing other games too like League of Legends so that´s why I´m currently in another Multigaming clan that focuses more on competetive games like LoL, CS:GO, Dota and so on. Will that be a problem or can i still join to have people that i can game with when I´m plaing PoE?

Thanks and greetings.

IGN: BALAKEY
Last edited by MisterChelios on Dec 8, 2015, 1:28:05 AM
I'm looking for a guild for the new league, Sent each name you listed a msg. No one was on at the time. I'll be back on today 12/8/2015 at around 12-1 pm after my classes and try again. Hoping to talk to someone about the guild got a few questions. See you guys in a while.
Looking for a new guild for upcoming Leagues. I'm very active player trying my best solo and/or . Playing on EU servers.

IGN: Sharknadocrit
IGN:Foxy_Love
Always happy to answer any and all questions about the guild either in game or via pm here.
Hi I want to get into this guild?! I'm looking forward to playing Talisman in a group. Crazy fun times to come. I have some characters? I guess this is one of them IGN: TraxexTornado
Last edited by Sceptileus on Dec 23, 2015, 10:32:40 PM
Ill try contact a officer but if not im posting here, I am looking for a new group to play with as all my irl friends I used to play with are playing other things :c
I am a person that plays often and is just looking for a group to chat/play/hangout with.
I am living in native wreaclast.
Cheers ;')
Hi, I'm pretty interested in joining the guild. I usually play everyday after I get home from uni and was hoping to group up with some players for the Talisman softcore league. HC is too nerve-wracking :^) I play on the Amsterdam EU server, btw.

IGN is Intensity_Intensifies. Trying out an Iron Will Arc Templar atm.

Lemme know if I get in.

Cheers
Hey i'm interested in joining up. Fairly active player on the softcore temp leagues, currently running a phys crit tornado shot. I play on the either the Washington DC or Texas gateways usually. Hit me up ingame @RMTesus if yall have a spot available.
Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. Just started a new character on talisman on looking for some other fellow exiles to slay with. I play quite often, hit me up. IGN: Annamatata

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info