Wasted Opportunity | Temp leagues | NA/EU | English-speaking

Hello everyone,

Thought I'd begin by giving you a short background on the guild history.
Wasted Opportunity was created almost 4 years ago, by a bunch of players hailing from the guild Domination, fed up with the constant drama taking place over there at the time.
We decided to start fresh and we've been growing ever since :)

Who we are:

We are a bunch of friendly players looking for like-minded people to play with, to have fun with. While many of us mainly play during temporary leagues, we are also quite active during events in between leagues.
The same thing goes for overall activity, we have a few people who play 8+ hours everyday and some others that can only play 1 or 2 hours here and there. But as long as you are active and friendly, we'll gladly accept you, whether you're an experienced PoE player or you've just started playing :)
Roughly half the guild members are hailing from Europe and the other half from North America, so there's pretty much always someone online to play with.

What we can bring you:

We have some very experienced players who've spent lots of time theorycrafting new builds, or their own take on some meta builds looking to improve on them. Some of them have actually released their builds to the community, builds which became very successful.
Some of us don't mind spending (a lot of) currency just to test a build idea we got because while theorycrafting is nice, actual testing is everything.

We also have some people whose extensive knowledge of game mechanics allow them to help answer many questions about PoE as well as giving tips on how to improve a build. We strongly believe there are no stupid questions, only questions left unspoken.

We also have a Discord server to keep in touch with one another outside the game.

If you think we are the guild you're looking for, or if you have some questions, please feel free to contact me (my IGN is Ama_PorgsAreFreakinCute).
In my absence you can get in touch with any other officer (whose charnames you can find here)

Alternatively, you can just leave a message in this thread (including the name of one of your characters) and I'll get back to you.

Last edited by Amarantha on Apr 15, 2019, 7:37:43 AM
Last bumped on May 15, 2018, 8:38:00 AM
-
Last edited by SrrL on Aug 19, 2017, 2:39:46 PM
Bump :)
We're still looking for a few more members :)
I would like to join your guild! IGN: DaFrignPope
I would like to join

IGN - RemixedReave
I have recently found this AWESOME game a couple months ago. I am loving it but joined it to find a game with some comradery. A friend told me to try it but quit before I got going. I joined a guild that was advertising in game chats, but haven't had any talking in game since the day after joining.

I am working on my second character, because I quickly realized I made a ton of mistakes with the first one. I am looking for a good group to experience the game with and occasional advice or input on builds and points. I joined a pickup group in game and it was a mad dash for all the good gear. I am hoping to find some players/people/friends for a more cooperative experience.

Best Regards,
Madgertick
Last edited by Madgertick on Sep 14, 2015, 1:21:44 PM
Hey, i'd love join your guild! (:
Hi !
I would like to join your guild. I'm truely a newbie, just start to play for 2w !
My first character is lvl 69 and still not finish the Merciless in WB yet.Would like to play in a friendly social environment instead of just playing alone. Hopeful that everyone can help me in game if i'm accepted !
My IGN is Socresser
We're still looking for more people to join us :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info