My Problem with the community as a Theorycrafter/Guide maker

I usually scrap my gear to afford to make other builds, so, some characters might have stuff missing ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
"
I usually scrap my gear to afford to make other builds, so, some characters might have stuff missing ;)

Sure, buddy.

@Charan: I'm a strict believer that anyone should be free to do whatever the fuck they want in the game, as far as it complies with the rules. But freedom of action does not mean freedom of consequence. Complaining about the natural consequences of your actions is unbecoming. Always looking for external causes to blame your problems on is unwise.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Sep 5, 2015, 9:41:01 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"

Sure, buddy.

@Charan: I'm a strict believer that anyone should be free to do whatever the fuck they want in the game, as far as it complies with the rules. But freedom of action does not mean freedom of consequence. Complaining about the natural consequences of your actions is unbecoming. Always looking for external causes to blame your problems on is unwise.

Check for yourself ;)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Hey everyone! This thread has been locked as the discussion has become hostile and non-constructive.

Feedback and criticism are welcome debates, however opinions and responses do need to be expresseded respectfully and without hostility. Please ensure that your comments in these situations contribute to the discussion and are not an attack.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info