2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

"
Manator wrote:
Good luck vendor your Shavronne's after a few months like I did Lioneye's bow which I found today.
Fking crybabes.

the QQ in this topic is real.

get rekt dude, shavs and mjolnirs for everyone
so wait....

they increased the T1 drop rate from .0000001 to .00000004 and people are going nuts?
"The problem with scrubcore is that it is full of of scrubs"
- King Edward the Longshanks
"
eebertay wrote:
so wait....

they increased the T1 drop rate from .0000001 to .00000004 and people are going nuts?

Rather this:

0,00001 x 4 x playerbase x T1 uniques =

something much more realistic than ur math
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Salvation is upon us!
Chill out guys...

Obviously 95% of the players dont make 30ex in one month.

3 ways to do that:

1 Drop 1 ex every day
2 Drop expensive gear and sell it
3 Buy cheap, flip or monopolise, sell expensive

Seems only group 3 is complaining over patch 2.03

Shavs price wont crash and no not half the server will wear it as skin transfer for their kingsguard new meta chest.

Just 4x more players will get acces to it and other cool items.
Remember, most are still only dropped on high maps so there is noob-gating still ongoing.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
seriously, i really cant understand some of you guys out there. for me the worst part of the game is to stay in the trade channel to convert your currencies to ex so that you can buy a pricey item. i did that in torment in order to afford a 5l shav and i paid a pretty high price due to good rolls, but i hate everytime i had to be there and losing actual GAMING time!!! seriously, do people consider trading currencies even as gaming?! it feels more like a chore for me.
anyhow even though i spend a lot of ex to get my shav, it is not like i feel betrayed that the drop rate is lowered at all. in the end it just mean that the next time, when i like something else shav-likish id dont need to do the complete procedure all over again.
after all these casual-hardcore discussion here, i enjoy more and more to be just a casual:) it already sounds like a compliment nowadays here^^
Shavs down to 6 ex, seems nice :) Mjölner at 5.

Soon time to come back to try some rainbow nuke or so.
"
Zhatan wrote:
Shavs down to 6 ex, seems nice :) Mjölner at 5.

Soon time to come back to try some rainbow nuke or so.

Dayum, that's awesome hehe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
wennilein wrote:
seriously, i really cant understand some of you guys out there. for me the worst part of the game is to stay in the trade channel to convert your currencies to ex so that you can buy a pricey item. i did that in torment in order to afford a 5l shav and i paid a pretty high price due to good rolls, but i hate everytime i had to be there and losing actual GAMING time!!! seriously, do people consider trading currencies even as gaming?! it feels more like a chore for me.
anyhow even though i spend a lot of ex to get my shav, it is not like i feel betrayed that the drop rate is lowered at all. in the end it just mean that the next time, when i like something else shav-likish id dont need to do the complete procedure all over again.
after all these casual-hardcore discussion here, i enjoy more and more to be just a casual:) it already sounds like a compliment nowadays here^^

I agree with you. Trade is not one of this game's more redeemable features.

Where this game shines is in the depth of it's character building. So I can only see this game benefiting from making more builds accessible to a greater number of players. So I see this as a good change.

As the OP suggested: it's not as if finding a Shavronne's Srappings is going to instantly transform some lucky casual into an over-powered hardcore character. Because there is still a huge commitment required to master your build and learn how to play it effectively. So the hardcore aspects of this game remain intact.
So good i sold my 6 linked shavs before this happened.

Too bad it doesn't matter...
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Mar 5, 2023, 7:22:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info