2.03: Shavs for all casuals!

I never rmt-ed. And the few players I know who rmted, yes I have seen few were so BAD at the game that it did nothing to them. You can 30ex or 50ex a shitty char you can't play it will still be shit, you'll die because you are bad or your build suck then you will get stuck, and probably even more than people who climbed with their brain because, them, they know what they are doing when you basically have no clue.

I'm sure there are thousands of players with rmt gear on their char who instantly quitted the game or built another one and left their rmt gear on their ancient ones as act of shame lol.

I don't think PoE loots are bad too, I think that the rng behind some things is bad however. For 6L, alt spam etc, there should be hardcoded failsafes that could exist(basically adding some meta affixes to items). When you know what you are doing, you always find something to trade or generate enough currencies to get some upgrades to move forward, at least slightly, and for a HnS it's all that matter.
Last edited by galuf on Sep 2, 2015, 3:50:45 PM
The shit is real. 2.03 is live

Best choice ever ggg
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
"
I'm gonna make a cool animated guardian build and outfit him with a Shavs also.

It'll be me an my guardian. Both sporting Shavs and farming Mjolners. And doing well with the Wraeclastian ladies.

Ahhh Yeeahh

Keep an eye on that sucker (guardian) I swear I saw a Volls drop but couldn't find it after the fight and what he is now wearing looks suspiciously like a Volls.No way to actually prove he ninja looted it,but I still don't trust him.

On topic

casual player here,waiting in line for my free shavs.

=P
Last edited by Temper on Sep 3, 2015, 5:14:49 AM
Hardcore players are the ones that will benefit the most not the casual. They will find 4 x that amount. Causal will probably never find one and they have to buy one from them. Unless shavronne prices drop to 1/4 of that amount or next to being worthless, this basically benefit both hardcore and causal. People find more loot, rare Unique items are more accessible and hopefully more affordable.
Personally I'm concerned more if the x4 Increase affect the other popular Body Armors.

Infernal Mantle
Cloak of Defiance
Death's Oath
Vis Mortis
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
This is why younger people in America have no jobs and tons of student loans....you want everything for free, not like me who worked really hard for all my stuff. Well, maybe I will let you wash my Porsche. If you pay me for the pleasure to do so.

Shame on you GGG for bending over for these POS's

I have a full time job and a family. I work for everything I have in life and would love the opportunity to play a game the way I see others play it. Shame on me for wanting to enjoy a game.

Seems quite selfish of you to post a comment like this purely because you already have it. Why should other players not feel the same way you do about your builds? Why should we not have the opportunity to play the way we want to as well? You worked for your items, sure, and so have I until now, and will continue to do so. Just because there's an increased chance of me getting the items I want it doesn't mean it will happen, and the same can be said about every other family/working man or woman.

At the end of the day, this is still a game. Made to entertain people. The grind is still there and the enjoyment is only going to increase for a lot more people and is in no way at your expense.

GGG will be a lot more successful and I look forward to partying up with more players who are enjoying the game as much as me.
Last edited by WolvesCreed on Sep 3, 2015, 6:46:40 AM
"
Temper wrote:
"
I'm gonna make a cool animated guardian build and outfit him with a Shavs also.

It'll be me an my guardian. Both sporting Shavs and farming Mjolners. And doing well with the Wraeclastian ladies.

Ahhh Yeeahh

Keep an eye on that sucker (guardian) I swear I saw a Volls drop but couldn't find it after the fight and what he is now wearing looks suspiciously like a Volls.No way to actually prove he ninja looted it,but I still don't trust him.

On topic

casual player here,waiting in line for my free shavs.

=P

A Ninja dressed up as a Guardian!! Clever. ;)
Found a Shav's and a Ventor's within the first day. Cool patch.

proof or i didnt happen ;)
Good luck vendor your Shavronne's after a few months like I did Lioneye's bow which I found today.
Fking crybabes.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Last edited by Manator on Sep 4, 2015, 6:49:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info