Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

does this mean after 2 years of playing i will FINALLY get a t1 drop thats sellable and/or usable in a build i want to try?

Oh wait, Mjölners got nerfed, and shavs isnt as good as it used to be becuase ES got nerfed, and i still wont ever be abel to get a volls devotion because you cant sustain lvl 80 maps, and ive run dried lake at elast a thousand times without a single card drop already, and somehow despite being able to farm a devotion in this manner its price has gone UP instead of DOWN.

Whatever, i loook forward to vendoring a shavs in the near future (my last check i found a 6l shavs for 13 ex, if its 4 tiems as common then logically that will become 3-4ex)
And people say you don't listen. PFfffffffffffffff.

Central reason I keep coming back to this game is because precisely the opposite is true.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
"
shaazu wrote:
"
jjrap wrote:
Does the change to those Uniques drop rate apply to chance orbs too?

Need answers

They should. Chance rate= drop rate.
I can barely believe it. Thanks i hope 4 times will be enough as 0x4 is still 0 but eh why not.

Now, we need to have access to 75+ content to use these powerful items.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
4x more unique drops with 4x less players then 2 weeks ago... makes sense.
Legacy items are BS
Yeah not sure i like this either, i mean i can see people getting upset not getting these to drop but i still hope its super rare to get them... guess thats what the Zana legacies mentioned are there for which i really like.
Dont mind me, im a mfer and DO NOT want the unique drop system to be anything like some of the ARPGS out there. Id also prefer seeing and orb buff... Ive never had an exalt drop for me in 2 years lol, 1 year casual but still? Its an orb.
Id suggest making the drop buffs in new leagues only and globally buff higher orb drops, i mean new leagues need it more... if drop rates aren't a challenge then i don't see much to do in standard and that's all i play atm.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
I'm not sure about this yet, I like the idea of very rare uniques, but with that being said I'm interested in being able to get some of these much easier and cheaper now.
"
kanameclan wrote:
GGG, could this be, could THIS BE, I can get my carcass jack? *----*

Dude... pm me... ill give you one for free you you so sort after one.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
That's the way u fix exalts going up on prices, and items being soooo expensive then ?

That's kinda good !

As a nearly self found character, i'm happy !
That is the patch I am waiting for!

I like that some items are super rare and a lot of efforts must be pay to make build work. But obvious there are something wrong if you have to be a good merchant (or flipper?) before you can play the build you like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info