Ele Kinetic blast 2.0 100K+ DPS - Vaal Pact 5khp+ Accro/Phase Accro + L.Coil

Yes my build have pretty good defense because it was made for lvl up to 100 (so not Die) and farm 80-82 Map+boss, when most of other kb build are made for reach around lvl85-95 with lower lvl map.

Some monster/boss can do insane dmg in Map 81/82 when you have on your Map mod like negativ res, monster dmg, extra dmg, vulnerability....(1 rocks from Vaal in conservatory can hit me for 4k+ hp with some dmg mod) if you have like 4k hp you Will die sometimes and lot of boss gonna be to hard, if you want run 80+ map with all crazy mod and kill most of boss you should have 5k+hp. When you have 40% pack size on your map you don't reroll it because mod are to hard(only mod ppl really don't want are blood magic, ele ref and imune to leech but this one is really rare I almost never see it when I roll map)
And in 80+ map with mod like enfeeble/temp chain, 90%life/res some rare monster are not one shot in 6 player so you want be able to tank few hit(at least for temp league, maybe in std yes everything is os with this mod )

Yes with frost wall wander can have a really good single target, it's do more dmg than a 6L frenzy(I tried on boss)
Last edited by keta on Sep 30, 2015, 7:25:01 AM
hey keta,

was wondering what you think about using Crown of Eyes which applies spell dmg as attack dmg. with spell dmg on wand shield and amu, one may get more dps in the end. Do you know whether Crown of eyes applies also increases in elemental dmg to attack dmg?

There was an interesting discussion on

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1162760/page/76

starting in the middle of the page.

The discussion linked to this character (Daniel_ shadow)

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shotgun_Surgeon/characters

Nevertheless, this character lacks in defense imao. Dont know whether using only Lightning Coil for defence is legit. Also dont know how he can run HoI, HoT, Anger and Wrath. Probably he cant and he is using only one of the auras at a time.

Let me know what you think of his setup.

thanks
"
spartakussis wrote:
Nevertheless, this character lacks in defense imao. Dont know whether using only Lightning Coil for defence is legit. Also dont know how he can run HoI, HoT, Anger and Wrath. Probably he cant and he is using only one of the auras at a time.

Correct, I actually use Anger+Wrath+HoI, HoT is just being levelled because I needed a gem to socket in there that was worth Vaaling at a later time.

As for DPS vs. defenses, yeah, my build is much squishier than the OP's, mine's fine for levelling to 95 or so, but beyond that it's likely not possible, whereas the OP has managed to level all the way to 100. What my build does accomplish is it is way heavier on the DPS side of things, while the OP gets 100k DPS with GMP, without Pierce or Chain, I manage about to 150k, and while using Chain do so much DPS that I can successfully 1 shot level 80+ packs even in a 6 man party.

Basically, if you want to level to 100, OP's build is probably the way to go, if you want launch nukes so devastating that everything within 2 screens gets insta-gibbed no matter the circumstance, my builds the way to go.

What I've been trying to do, but have been unsuccessful up to this point, is combine the two into something much more well rounded, however I've been having extreme difficulty getting my method of EB sustain to work simultaneously with Acrobatics(I'm sure it's possible with better gear, but I haven't managed it yet, only gotten close).
Last edited by Shotgun_Surgeon on Oct 9, 2015, 1:32:17 PM
How exactly does vaal pact work in here? I'm at level 58 atm, with enough damage to one shot the whole screen on a crit (at ~60% crit with charges up) and vaal pact doesn't even heal me past the blood magic cost (79) on my KB.
Hey man. Thanks for sharing this build. Amazing work.
I have a few doubts i'm hoping you can help me with:

Got this nice wand i used ages go sitting on the stash:
its more of a phys wand tho, with some lightning roll. Can u recommend a variation of the tree for it? Maybe a Hatred/Wrath configuration?

Apprecite your attention mate!
Cheers!
"

its more of a phys wand tho, with some lightning roll. Can u recommend a variation of the tree for it? Maybe a Hatred/Wrath configuration?

Cheers!

The wand's good, so you shouldn't have any problems, auras will just be a larger portion of your overall DPS, but I wrote about Hatred vs. flat damage auras in another thread, copy/pasted below, long story short, don't use Hatred:

Hatred vs. Flat Damage Auras

In this case I'll be doing the math with Foe Bite, both with and without PPAD(PPAD also being a pretty poor choice for support gems, especially due to the less attack speed)

Since almost all damage scaling on this build scales both ele and phys damage, I'll ignore increased modifiers, and mostly focus on WED and PPAD, since those are the significant ones.

I'll also be operating under the assumption that all gems are level 21, since if we're dealing with a Mirrored Wand, then you can afford to do that. At lower budget levels the numbers look even worse, so I won't even mention them.

I'll also ignore flat damage on gear, I know you can roll 9-15 Physical Damage on rings, but you can also roll 7-72 Lightning Damage on rings, which is just way more, so looking at flat damage on gear does just make Hatred look worse, as opposed to better.

Now for the math:
Foe Bite deals 165-305 phys damage/hit | 235 average/hit
Wrath deals 17–267 lightning damage/hit | 142 average/hit
Hatred deals 36% of phys as extra cold
PPAD is 50% more phys and 10% less APS
WED is 60% more ele damage

Foe Bite + Hatred = 320 average damage (235 phys, 85 cold)
Foe Bite + Wrath = 377 average damage (235 phys, 142 light)

Foe Bite + Hatred + PPAD = 480 average damage (353 phys, 127 cold)
but at 10% less APS so 432 if compensating for speed
Foe Bite + Wrath + WED = 462 average damage (235 phys, 227 light)

Foe Bite + Hatred + PPAD + WED = 556 average damage (353 phys, 203 cold) 500 after compensating for APS
Foe Bite + Wrath + PPAD + WED = 580 average damage (353 phys, 227 light) 522 after compensating for APS

The numbers are a bit closer if you compare Hatred to Anger, since Wrath does more damage than either. But no matter how you go about it. Hatred just can't stack up in terms of DPS, it's a utility aura if you're rich enough to afford a mirrored wand, and even that's iffy.

"
austinrelis wrote:
How exactly does vaal pact work in here? I'm at level 58 atm, with enough damage to one shot the whole screen on a crit (at ~60% crit with charges up) and vaal pact doesn't even heal me past the blood magic cost (79) on my KB.

Its because you are to low lvl with not enought dmg for vaal pact, yes you OS pack but they have low hp at this lvl.
Remove vaal pact and take it back later.

"

Cheers!

Hatred not really worth it for a phys wand like that, even with better phys wand Wrath give more than hatred.
You can do same build but instead of herald of thunder you keep some mana and u use some Phys leech on ur stuff so you can replace blood magic with an other damage gem. In wb i know some ppl played like that good phys wand with one t1 ele roll on the wand and full ele on the gear/tree.
"
keta wrote:

"
austinrelis wrote:

Its because you are to low lvl with not enought dmg for vaal pact, yes you OS pack but they have low hp at this lvl.
Remove vaal pact and take it back later.

"

Cheers!

Hatred not really worth it for a phys wand like that, even with better phys wand Wrath give more than hatred.
You can do same build but instead of herald of thunder you keep some mana and u use some Phys leech on ur stuff so you can replace blood magic with an other damage gem. In wb i know some ppl played like that good phys wand with one t1 ele roll on the wand and full ele on the gear/tree.

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Cheers!

Also, thanks to Shotgun_Surgeon for your hard work.

o/
How do you get frenzy charges? No blood rage, noo blood dance, WTF? Also whats your dps without added lightning damage gem? What about PCOC instead?
"
piedro wrote:
How do you get frenzy charges? No blood rage, noo blood dance, WTF? Also whats your dps without added lightning damage gem? What about PCOC instead?

I get Frenzy charge with Frenzy the skill the gem is in the helmet(linked to power charge on crit aswell).

This build use vaal pact so you cant use blood rage because when you will not shoot and leech you will loose TON of life because you have no life regen with vaal pact and it's really really bad.

Same for blood dance, its a waste because life regen not work with vaal pact.

I dont know for the dmg without added lightning srry, herald of thunder+ice curse on it assassin mark give max charge easy, and for when i need it i can still shoot one or 2 frenzy linked to pcoc for generate or refresh my power charge

Last edited by keta on Oct 11, 2015, 2:42:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info