Ele Kinetic blast 2.0 100K+ DPS - Vaal Pact 5khp+ Accro/Phase Accro + L.Coil

Hi, thx^^

1. Daresso defiance is also good, until you reach really high lvl map (last tiers) and take high phys dmg most of chest are viable(Hyrri's Ire, Belly of the beast, high hp/eva rare), its just in lvl80+ map with vulnerability and other dmg mod some monster do insane phys dmg. But if you play safe with good taste of hate management daresso is okay.

2. Not really most of the time assassin mark is enought for you charge, ice golem have low hp he die really easy and self cast it with 0 cast speed is anoying.

3.Wandslinger is okay but not that crazy because you have to take 2 int nod befor, if you dont have good jewel yes its worth but when you get some good jewels with hp+dmg jew are better.

4.Life regen is good for start but after when you get a dps to high you will OS on reflect but with lower dmg yes do that instead of vp, same with life on hit you can also OS you vs one reflect.

5. When i did atzir i selfcasted the curse and used a remove curse pot, but yes u can do spell totem curse if you want.

6.For a wander i dont really feel i need to do dual curse setup.
Last edited by keta on Sep 12, 2015, 7:03:30 AM
what skill nodes do you focus on when leveling?
look First page comments i posted some skill tree for lvling, one low lvl when i was flame totem, and after i post one for start KB.

You take in first crit chance nod, and some hp nod and after you take crit multi+frenzy charg
Last edited by keta on Sep 14, 2015, 6:52:25 AM
Thank you for sharing your build I'm loving it. I'm lvl90 with 55k buffed damage and am super jealous however of your tooltip numbers and have no clue where the major bottleneck is. Here's my gear:

Spoiler

I'm also wondering cause sometimes I feel a bit lacking in single target dps against some rares or bosses in the open, do you always use frost wall then or gun them down with frenzy? And do you avoid certain bosses? Particularly thinking of orchard and malformation map.
i think the wand yours 195.75edps, mine 267edps and 33%crit multi.

After that its just each item which give me few more dmg than yours and all together its make this,
If you can get a quality KB.

But overall you have really nice stuff.

KB+frost wall for single target, frenzy with no link do shitty dmg, but if you are in trouble vs one boss you can put frenzy in you chest instead of gmp and pcoc instead of kb.

For rare monster use frost wall if they have high hp and you will have soon enought dmg for kill them even without Frost wall.

Orchard boss is no problem just stay at high range and you will never get hit by the big slow fire ball.
Malformation boss yea just skip it, unless you can kill it in 3sec forget this boss, with no cast speed you flame dash is to slow and you will die.

Only boss i didnt kill so far is malachai in core map, iam gonna try it soon but iam not sure if i can kill it.

But for other its just depend the roll on the map if i can kill it or not.
Last edited by keta on Sep 16, 2015, 1:30:28 PM
New video map 80 wastland boss at 1min42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu76qgXaqw8&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by keta on Sep 17, 2015, 4:07:32 PM
"
keta wrote:
New video map 80 wastland boss at 1min42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hu76qgXaqw8&feature=youtu.be

really nice :D
im in the first days of wander, 120k dps atm, happy to see wastelands boss die so easy :o

is there any diffcult boss we can't do besides malformation? village ruin? how are excavation bosses?
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 18, 2015, 2:39:44 AM
Village run is easy if you do it in the right way.
Pull the dog when he his low life kite him in the map, go kill the bird, and then go finish the dog enrage with few hit(but dont try to fight the bird in rage mod he do crazy dmg)

Excavation boss are no problem if you dont have really hard mod.(early in the league i got some problem when i joined random party because lot of ppl dont understand how work p-link, but solo or with good party no problem).

Malformation boss is easy if you have good dps and kill her really fast, but if the fight take lot of time and you have to do lot of flame dash for dodge the laser because when she have the wall behind her flame dash is the only way to dodge it, you will maybe get it by the laser and die.

Malachai in core 82 map, is hard i tried one time and died at phase 2, my hp pool is not crazy high so i can be one shot or 2 shot. Malachai have really high hp and with no life regen because VP you can be in bad situation pretty fast (3 other boss before are no problem)
But i think with some practice its can be okay.
Last edited by keta on Sep 18, 2015, 7:03:15 AM
New video 81 map : Conservatory (Maze)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo3A9dQDUxY&feature=youtu.be

Boss kill Vaal at 1min38
Last edited by keta on Sep 21, 2015, 3:52:51 PM
Really nice build i tried a bunch of KB build this league and this one is the strongest for me, the right balance between gg damage and gg survivability.

And the single target dps with frost wall it's OP, it's crazy in your video how you kill fast 80/81 map bosses :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info