Ele Kinetic blast 2.0 100K+ DPS - Vaal Pact 5khp+ Accro/Phase Accro + L.Coil

Thanks for fast answer. Do you think vaal pact + frenzy is better than acuity + blood rage?
"
piedro wrote:
Thanks for fast answer. Do you think vaal pact + frenzy is better than acuity + blood rage?

For me the best is acuity and frenzy(best defensiv setup instant leech and few life regen)^^ if you want enought life regen for not loose any life with blood rage you have go in duelist area for the life regen.
I recently transitioned into this build from physical wander. Lv79 with my ranger so far. It sure is cheaper to get an ele wand than a physical wand. On top of that, Wrath instead of Hatred gave more dps even with the phys wand.

How are you able to generate power charges effectively with only Frenzy + PCoc? I added GMP + Increased crit strikes to those and it's still kind of inefficient and I lose them many times times in a map whereas having PCoc in my 6L armor setup decreases my damage (compared to replacing it with Added lightning dmg) but makes keeping up 95% crit chance a breeze.
Last edited by diablodeus on Oct 14, 2015, 2:05:24 AM
"
diablodeus wrote:
I recently transitioned into this build from physical wander. Lv79 with my ranger so far. It sure is cheaper to get an ele wand than a physical wand. On top of that, Wrath instead of Hatred gave more dps even with the phys wand.

How are you able to generate power charges effectively with only Frenzy + PCoc? I added GMP + Increased crit strikes to those and it's still kind of inefficient and I lose them many times times in a map whereas having PCoc in my 6L armor setup decreases my damage (compared to replacing it with Added lightning dmg) but makes keeping up 95% crit chance a breeze.

Its because i genrate charge with assassin Mark! Herald thunder+ice curse on hit assassin Mark with that its really easy to get and keep ur charge. Pcoc on frenzy is more for boss when their is no monster
TY for the build keta, running it in the 1mo HC event. I'm starting to have a lot of close calls in tier 3, 4 maps and feel like I need to buy some upgrades before I RIP, so I was just hoping you could look at my current gear and suggest what would give me the most bang for my buck, as I'm still quite poor (less than 1ex worth of currency to spend).

Spoiler

The build has been awesome btw, leveled with Freeze Pulse + Flame totem, and early maps with KB have been a breeze. Although Beyond has been quite annoying, but I guess that's true for most builds that aren't incinerate x)

Also I'm running into a weird bug(?) where my CWDT+Immortal Call setup seems to discharge my Frenzy charges when it procs, which is very annoying-- has this happened to you?
Last edited by Trentemoller on Oct 15, 2015, 12:41:27 PM
It's not Immortal Call consuming frenzy charges, it's the CWDT+Phase Run on your shield.
"
Schaller wrote:
It's not Immortal Call consuming frenzy charges, it's the CWDT+Phase Run on your shield.

xD duh, thanks.
"
Trentemoller wrote:
TY for the build keta, running it in the 1mo HC event. I'm starting to have a lot of close calls in tier 3, 4 maps and feel like I need to buy some upgrades before I RIP, so I was just hoping you could look at my current gear and suggest what would give me the most bang for my buck, as I'm still quite poor (less than 1ex worth of currency to spend).

Spoiler

The build has been awesome btw, leveled with Freeze Pulse + Flame totem, and early maps with KB have been a breeze. Although Beyond has been quite annoying, but I guess that's true for most builds that aren't incinerate x)

Also I'm running into a weird bug(?) where my CWDT+Immortal Call setup seems to discharge my Frenzy charges when it procs, which is very annoying-- has this happened to you?

Your are in hc so your first priority is get hp on all ur item imo, like some hp on your shield and the ring with no hp.

You can try to get a 5L chest with good hp like yours but with 5L its probably not really expensiv(maybe even a belly of the beast if you can afford it )

For the dmg look for an amulet with hp+crit chance and some crit multi/flat ele dmg.

And try to get one item probably one ring with a good accuracy roll.
Last edited by keta on Oct 16, 2015, 6:39:32 AM
Why do we get Tempest blast when we deal only ele damage?
"
Why do we get Tempest blast when we deal only ele damage?

because its on the road you have to take it you cant skip one nod^^ and your wand have some phys so its still give few lightning dmg :d

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info