[2.1] "Bill the Butcher" Bino Reaver by fiqst

I have something to say about this build ... THANK YOU SIR!

My DPS:
Spoiler

My gear:
Spoiler

Hey. I got a few upgrades now from earlier. Was wondering what my most beneficial upgrade next would be. I do feel abit squishy, but lots of lifenodes for me to grab on the tree. However bosses with lots of spelldamage seems to kill me frequently like map laser-Piety

Link to my build so far: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQAAAYB3AW1DY0PqxHVFCAV7BX2Fr8j9iT9JpUoKioLLOEwcTB8NZI2PTfUOkJDMUcGR35LeEz_TZJOKlBHUUdVS1eXW69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWegbAhsjG1sbztwUnasd-N4DXlofeOE2YVSh3aLT4w2jX2Nv5AKkn2XeZhvmSubap2qo4qpbqxmrY20xbVItfK5Hbk-vTa9gb6nwBrBBMFJwuzI3MqQz37UI9h22L3ZYdvn3CPdqORR5c_nVOoY7T_uDu8O8Yrz6vcy_MX-Hf_e

I'm using the Chill of Corruption jewel, but couldn't fit inspired learning yet. I'm capped on res with 4.2k life and have about 38k dps with auras, golem and Blood Rage up. I'm currently lvl 85 and dying too frequently in tier 10+ maps.

Am I just managing my vaal skills poorly and need a few levels so I can grab more life nodes?

Also considering changing Warlords Mark for Enfeeble.
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Nov 5, 2015, 4:56:11 AM
could you be more specific about either should i help oak or kill him and same for the rest of the bandits on different difficulties

thank you
Heloo, i have same tree, but whith ~190% hp at 88 lvl. Im using belly of the beast. total hp is 5.6k But i have problems whith bosses 76+ lvl. One shots all time... I dont have taste of haste... My dps aoe about 200k whith bino.. What u thing? thnx
With the new skill Blasphemy, would swapping out Daresso's for Blasphemy+Warlords, and grabbing a Belly be worthwhile for end-game? (Using Death's Hand for PC.)

You have alot less consistent Power Charges, but no matter what you eventually get to the point that the extra 1k+ HP + Leech is worth the trade off of a tiny bit of consistency and the Assassin's Mark Multiplier...

Or would harder mobs at 79-82 1 hit you anyways around 6.5k and an Abyssus?

If so, would it be worth, instead, to do Enfeeble/Temp Chains+Blasphemy vs raw DPS?
Last edited by lilmrock4457 on Nov 10, 2015, 1:03:46 AM
Last edited by chokatocheeew on Nov 15, 2015, 9:05:15 PM
Hi you kill Uber Atziri?
Thanks for this nice build! Amazing dps and clear speed for a very reasonable cost. And fun to boot.
Also, what about trading two jewel slots for 2 more frenzy charges?
Hi guys,

My apologises for the lack of replies, i have been playing another game for a while and haven't been thinking about PoE.

Since the info release of 2.2 yesterday, i am re-hyped for the game and i have a few thoughts about all the information so far:

Duelist crit Bino reave

The Duelist class is weaker than shadow when it comes to critical builds. But as a Duelist, i'd take the Champion ascendancy.

The fortify nodes are good but you can easily maintain fortify without them

Shadow crit Bino reave

I feel that crit Bino reave is better suited for the Shadow class, and the Assassin sub-class in particular.

The best notable is:

This is extremely powerful.

If you use 4 power charges, your 9.9% bino becomes 11.9% and the amount of crit chance multipliers you need to cap gets lowered from 960% to 800%, and on top of that, you get 40% crit multi.

This single ascendancy notable is the equivalent of the entire Disembowelling cluster plus more.

It may not be worth spending 4/6 nodes to get it though.

I'd probably choose these 3 notables:

for the strong crit bonuses.

2.2 Theorycrafting

The introduction of Blasphemy allows for more cursing options.

I think i will try to incorporate the Windscream boots for an added curse:

The 4L aura gem set could be

Blasphemy
Assassin's Mark
Temporal Chains
Empower/Enhance/Inc AoE

I like the look of this weapon:

71+% increased damage is quite powerful, and the defensive combo of temporal chains + the movement speed debuff of this mace would be very useful against a variety of melee bosses.

Vulcan reborn?

I'm am very interested in the Slayer subclass, in particular, this node:

The subclass is for 2h melee but that one node itself is probably worth taking it up.

So basically melee splash without the lowered main target damage.

This allows for a full DPS 6L single target setup akin to my Vulcan build in the past, with Dual strike as the attack.

dual strike
mpd
multistrike
added fire
crit damage
fa/hypo

and it opens the option for 2x strong weapons, such as 2xBino, bino+rare dagger, bino+catalyst, or even a monstrous 2x Loath Bane.

Thanks for reading anjd i'll try to answer questions about the build from now
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info