[2.1] "Bill the Butcher" Bino Reaver by fiqst

"
fiqst wrote:
"
So I got a great deal on a bino, soul taker and 5link daresso today. And I'm going to start this build soon. I'm just wondering.. You say using soul taker made make it so we can utilize 100% mana for an additional aura. But in your gem setup you don't list another. Also doesn't curse on hit linked to HoT use additional reservation?

Curse on hit doesn't have a mana multiplier so it's stays at 25%, no matter how many curses you connect to it.

The extra 25% is used for arctic armour, which gives great physical and fire defence while standing still, and reave is a skill that you spend a lot of time standing still.

But i only use arctic armor on my pure defence setup to tackle higher tier maps, but if clearspeed is needed, i suggest another herald.

A great setup I've used before is:

GBBB
HoT
HoI
CoH
AM

Where both heralds can curse enemies, HoT for close targets and HoI for the offscreen targets outside of HoT range.

And then just throw hatred in else where. Sounds great. I'll post my progress when I get started :)
One of my fav builds in poe yet.. Turned my old Eker shadow into this.. Pretty much got the same tree just without the beginning damage nodes you take.. Not even nearly maxed out gems or anything.. And buffed 3 different charges. I get to around 120k in map damage.. It rediculous.. Truly appreciate this build!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Thanks mate! Bino and Reave is such a powerful combination.

Btw - and this applies to everyone, i have a strong feeling that taste of hate will see a nerf next league.

It will have it's numbers tweaked, just like what happened to Rumi's, and existing flasks will become legacy. Collect them while you can!

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Can someone explain me how he is going for 3 auras in his survival build?
Hatred is 70%, AA 25% and HoT is another 25%. So he reserves 120% of his mana?!
Im already starved with hatred and hot running..
"
Rhareg wrote:

hatred is like 50% ? Not 70%

edit : The Soul Taker is used in Survivalist mode and is used primarily for its infinite mana, which is great against single target where mana leeching might not be enough for continuous attack, and also allows reserving the full 100% of mana, essentially giving us another aura/buff.

Quote directly from the build description. Like the seocnd or third paragraph.

So if you dont want to run soultaker...Drop an Aura..Or Drop AA.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Oct 9, 2015, 3:55:59 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
Rhareg wrote:

hatred is like 50% ? Not 70%

edit : The Soul Taker is used in Survivalist mode and is used primarily for its infinite mana, which is great against single target where mana leeching might not be enough for continuous attack, and also allows reserving the full 100% of mana, essentially giving us another aura/buff.

Quote directly from the build description. Like the seocnd or third paragraph.

So if you dont want to run soultaker...Drop an Aura..Or Drop AA.

My bad:

I just noticed I linked hatred with increased aoe which increased the reserved mana up to 70% :D
hi , can you kill ubber with this build ?
Hi Fiqst,

Your builds look great, I am reasonably new to PoE and have decided that I want to put some serious time into our latest league as it looks like a lot of fun. I've been looking at numerous of your builds on and off when ever I come back to check PoE out.

I am wondering if you had some skill and item leveling suggestions, and which linkages with your gems need to be prioritised whilst I am getting to level 65 mark. You have enough information in terms of passive tree progression, and which bandits to kill.

I've checked through your other posts, but I still find myself having these few questions below.

1. What are the must get items whilst leveling that would make the process a lot easier?
2. Which skill gems would you normally use and what are their support gem suggestions?
3. Which of the skills listed in this build would you prioritse getting on and linked with their support gems first (for when getting the right sockets and items isn't happening yet).

Thanks again for posting such great builds for the Duelist community :)

I look forward to your reply!

Last edited by Argoon on Oct 11, 2015, 1:50:59 AM
Sorry for the late reply.

"
léno wrote:
hi , can you kill ubber with this build ?

Never tried.

There are a few CI reave builds that can do it regularly, but these have 10k ES and multiple mirrored gear.

I still haven't seen or heard about any life based reave builds doing it.

"
Argoon wrote:

I am wondering if you had some skill and item leveling suggestions, and which linkages with your gems need to be prioritised whilst I am getting to level 65 mark. You have enough information in terms of passive tree progression, and which bandits to kill.

1. What are the must get items whilst leveling that would make the process a lot easier?

if i were to make this build from scratch i'd take Resolute Technique and bypass crit nodes. you can easily go non-crit for about 90 points.

Once you have the right crit equipment (Abyssus, Bino, etc.), can start speccing into crit nodes. All the while, level up the necessary gems for the final build/

At level 28, you can use Lakishu's:

which allows multistrike, a gem that can't be used until 38.

"
Argoon wrote:

2. Which skill gems would you normally use and what are their support gem suggestions?
3. Which of the skills listed in this build would you prioritse getting on and linked with their support gems first (for when getting the right sockets and items isn't happening yet).

Use Reave at the eariest possible, level 12, and Vaal Reave as well at that level.

Using Lakishu's, connect melee phys and faster attacks.

At level 38, you can start using the multistrike gem and hopefully progress to a 4L or 5L:

4L GGRR
Reave
MPD
FA
Multi

5L GGRRB
Reave
MPD
FA
Multi
Inc. AoE

At 65 when you a Bino to use, its all about damage per hit, so its time to include Phys2Light and WED:

5L GRRRB
Reave
MPD
P2L
WED
Multi

6L GRRRBB
Reave
MPD
P2L
WED
Multi
AoE
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
This dude here does uber atziri relatively easily, even more so than CI builds.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1421504

Still, he does have multiple mirrored pieces, but uses a shield, so in actuality reaching his level of dps as DW should not be too hard. I still don't recommend trying without acuity and a GG dagger.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info