Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

I am really want\waiting for 1-4month exiles everywhere fun void league :P
Last edited by nebilica on Aug 28, 2015, 6:45:28 AM
The shadows and dust look awesome!

That said, I will never get a 500 point reward, I go for the 40 points, and perhaps the 100 points, and refine my racing. Maybe some day :)

Thanks for making fun content, GGG :)
Love the themed artwork behind all of the gear youre offering as prizes for this season! Looks great :D

Never managed to get more than 400 points but im going to try for those shadow gloves :D

Cant wait to play! Thanks GGG
mmm i want those alternate art boots
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.

The exclusive alternate art means that jewels crafted from this one will forever look like a drop of blood and be special compared to every other jewel out there. This is certainly worth different amounts to different people, of course.

How about make the prizes good enough to entice me to race again?
Thanks for time and effort. Let the games begin.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
I like the sound of this.
Censored.
boring as fuck signature race, and again no BLAMT in sight.... *sigh* just be honest and say you wont ever bring hard races back because people whine too much.

at least you got it right by giving a new rare unique at the end and a "legacy" unique at 100 points.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 28, 2015, 1:52:58 PM
I did not see any "one month" race. Awaiting for that.
QQ is always real.. its a shame.. but besides that.. GG as usual GGG.. HYPETRAIN FOR ALT SKINS!!! LEGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info