Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

Wish there was a point reward between 500 and 1k. the difference is so much.
Last edited by KaiSong on Aug 27, 2015, 8:44:08 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.

The exclusive alternate art means that jewels crafted from this one will forever look like a drop of blood and be special compared to every other jewel out there. This is certainly worth different amounts to different people, of course.

Does that include if I chance the jewel into a unique?
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
"
Chris wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.

The exclusive alternate art means that jewels crafted from this one will forever look like a drop of blood and be special compared to every other jewel out there. This is certainly worth different amounts to different people, of course.

Is this the only way to get a white jewel also? Maybe some vendor recipe possibilities there? ;)
meh
Anyone know when Tempest ends? I can't find it anywhere on the web.
The sig race should be interesting. Im interested to see how it goes.
Cool rewards
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Hodari wrote:

Is this the only way to get a white jewel also? Maybe some vendor recipe possibilities there? ;)

Nah, you can scour blue and yellow jewels. The artwork looks really awesome so I'm really looking forward to this gem!
Last edited by Katlima on Aug 27, 2015, 8:52:08 PM
Disappointed that there's still no races between 4:00pm and 11:00pm GMT+8. Is there a specific rationale behind this? I really like racing and would love to do more of it but it's very difficult when they're all scheduled like this.
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Anyone know when Tempest ends? I can't find it anywhere on the web.

That's because it isn't posted. There is no defined end in place yet.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info