Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

The Bloodgrip signature race (which is a 50 minute Fixed Seed event) has an interesting property - players have Corrupting Blood! This means that as monsters hit them, those monsters start to take damage over time.

There will be some balance changes coming next week before this new race season starts.

In other news, we're changing the default privacy settings for accounts. You can read more about it here.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 27, 2015, 8:32:23 PM
"
Arrogant wrote:
Can you explain the rationale behind a blank jewel for 40 points?
The 40 point reward is usually an ilevel 100 craftable where the ilevel matters.

As far as I can tell jewels are jewels are jewels and finding one in normal it can be just as good as one dropped off uber atziri. If so a blank alt art jewel isn't much of a reward at all.

The exclusive alternate art means that jewels crafted from this one will forever look like a drop of blood and be special compared to every other jewel out there. This is certainly worth different amounts to different people, of course.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
I dont understand the Rampage gloves being added as a race reward. The only time you can get a rampage now is if you use the map mod for it, it isnt worth it.

I thought you could also get rampage anywhere by equipping any unique item that has rampage mods on it.

This is correct, having the Rampage gloves equipped gives you Rampage.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info