T1 or Super Rare Unqiues

ITT multi thousand hour A1N Lioneye's Watch players wonder why they didn't drop a T1 unique in all those thousands of hours tabbed to poe.trade.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 27, 2015, 7:24:00 PM
Even if you got a T1 unique vast majority of them are useless you have a ton of other items + high level character to use them.

+ Shavronne's Wrappings - Kinda shit and useless for vast majority unless your going to trade it away
+ Mjölner - Kinda shit unless you have the rest of the items to make it work, prob going to trade it away
+ Windripper - Good elemental damage bow for overall use
+ Void Battery - Shitty unless you have an exact type build variant for this, your to prob trade this away
+ Kaom's Heart - Used for exactly 1 build, RF prob going to trade this away
+ The Goddess Bound - collector item or trade away
+ Soul Taker - Used in very few builds, prob going to trade away
+ Song of the Sirens - Fun item you might keep
+ Lightning Coil - OP
+ Prism Guardian - Same like Shav
+ Doriyani's Fist - Elemental damage version of facebreaker, you might want to keep it for a new character
+ Hegemony's Era - Useful for a p damage staff builds
+ Rathpith Globe - Generic enough for overall use

Out of the 13 T1 items you might want to keep 4 for personal usage if you do not trade or run a extremely niche build to make the item work with other items.

So people complaining that it's impossible to get a T1 item unless you trade, vast majority of them purpose would be to trade away for other items anyway.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Aug 27, 2015, 7:30:31 PM
true story, found this fucking around in a tropical island map with no magic find or anything

S L O W E R
"
goetzjam wrote:
Anyone else have this "bad" of luck?

No. Everything is swell. RNG is RNG ™

Spoiler

You'll find those if you play long enough ™
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
3 Years you will find a T1 unique.

With a god amount of MF Trust me I know these things.

3 years about 3k hours on this game no t1 drop or 6 links here
had at least 100 mf even on tank builds - 80+ levels all of them
"
Exbarbarian wrote:
3 years about 3k hours on this game no t1 drop or 6 links here
had at least 100 mf even on tank builds - 80+ levels all of them

It all depends on how you play.
Anu's 6 Link Showcase.

Found

Self Linked

Got a bit ballsy with one of the 6 linked Pledges :/

Self found FTW.

I don't trade, I don't party, I don't MF, I don't play temp leagues. I've almost found every unique in game (besides league ones). What I do is kill monsters, a lot.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Aug 28, 2015, 6:52:23 AM
I never ever dropped a 6L either (well except in corrupting tempest maps but that's special), and I'm pretty sure I killed a lot of monsters :D
When we're talking about stuff with very very low odds, the long term is so long that many people won't ever see it. I'm pretty sure you could play poe for 10 years and still not find a 6L. But you'll find other things and it all balances out in the end.
Never got a 6L through fusings either and I probably used tens of thousands of fusings over the years.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
What I do is kill monsters, a lot.

24/7.

man you'd do great as a human Bitcoin Miner :)

"
morbo wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:
Anyone else have this "bad" of luck?

No. Everything is swell. RNG is RNG ™

Spoiler

You'll find those if you play long enough ™

forgot to mention:

Game Is Fine ™.
You Must Be Doing Something Wrong ™.
Learn2Play ™.

now if you excuse me, I'll just drool a bit on the contents of the Spoiler.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 28, 2015, 10:49:19 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

will never get a Shavronne/Kaom/Windripper-type T1 though.
if it didn't happen in this many years and hours played - it never will.

Keep your chin up, Mr. Keys, I hadn't found a T1 since CB, and then found and 6L'd a Shavs in the same evening a couple months ago. That being said, I trade, so I have an easier time getting T1s regardless of them dropping for me. I'd have quit long ago as a pure self-found with the T1 drop rates, so kudos for sticking to your guns and still being able to muster the strength to keep playing haha.
That Crhis state is just a bs.I never used MF and playing maybe 4 months this game, i got mjolner in zana find unique and many t1 drops on standard. From start of warbands i got kaoms heart, pledge of hands, le heup, rise of the phoenix and many many others t1, t2 uniqes. So yeah , it's all just RNG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info