T1 or Super Rare Unqiues

So part of that answer was obviously an, "I'm not telling." I think he should of just not answered the question. As for the goddess, it's really really rare, mainly because if you get it you just win a race.
Trade it ? It has always been like this. I dropped a shavs the other day, first big ticket item I have ever dropped ... sold it immediately and I know I am not going to drop one never ever again. But you can trade with the chore trade system.
"find"?

I don't know. as far as the "real T1" uniques, I'll never see one drop, it seems.

my highest-tier unique drops so far?

Spoiler
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"find"?

I don't know. as far as the "real T1" uniques, I'll never see one drop, it seems.

my highest-tier unique drops so far?

Spoiler

there's 2 T1 uniques in there.
le heup and taste of hate.

and depending on when you found these uniques pretty sure rathpith is T1 now as well
Taste Of Hate was a pretty amazing (and completely random) find.
Le Heup is T1? had no idea.
like most of that list (Rathpith included), I found it back in Open Beta.

Marohi is my most recent find: about a month ago.

but out of this prized collection, my favorites are Rise Of The Phoenix (reward for 1st time defeating The Weaver) and Atziri's Promise (the only time I ever defeated her).

all items are in use.

will never get a Shavronne/Kaom/Windripper-type T1 though.
if it didn't happen in this many years and hours played - it never will.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 27, 2015, 4:52:49 PM
there are other 'strange' T1 uniques like goddess scorned and supreme truth
I actually had a Goddess Bound (then Scorned) at some point.
though it was traded for.
had a ton of fun with it, then gave it to someone who had even more fun.
maybe I'll have an Unleashed? 5 minutes after Hell freezes over, probably.
I played thousands of hours too and never dropped one of the "famous" T1 uniques like kaom / shavronne / mjolner and such. Did drop a rathpith on tempest though, seems it now belongs to this category so there's that. The probabilities are so low, you could play an entire life without getting one I think. That's why trade is necessary, because in the long run, the "wealth acquired per hour" converges for all end game players, but for some it's because they had some huge T1 items luck, and for others it's because of lots of smaller items, or currencies, or w/e...
I only have got a crown of eyes to drop and a pledge of hands. I think crown of eyes is T1, but I think I keep it till regular hardcore league on tempest same for my death rush not sure if it is worth selling considering that in regular hardcore these items easily go for 8-12exalts while in tempest they got for 1, and crown of eyes for lol 35c.

I don't like temporary leagues that much, way too heavy focus on trading, usually challenge achievements that require A LOT of trading. The divination card one is even more bullshit than the atziri gloves one in ambush / invasion. I'm not sure why the devs even released these divination cards they're not unique or worth farming. The drop rates are extremely low, making it not worth the effort to farm specifically for them.

Also all unique jewels are garbage compared to rares.
"
Sogolon wrote:
I only have got a crown of eyes to drop and a pledge of hands. I think crown of eyes is T1, but I think I keep it till regular hardcore league on tempest same for my death rush not sure if it is worth selling considering that in regular hardcore these items easily go for 8-12exalts while in tempest they got for 1, and crown of eyes for lol 35c.

I don't like temporary leagues that much, way too heavy focus on trading, usually challenge achievements that require A LOT of trading. The divination card one is even more bullshit than the atziri gloves one in ambush / invasion. I'm not sure why the devs even released these divination cards they're not unique or worth farming. The drop rates are extremely low, making it not worth the effort to farm specifically for them.

Also all unique jewels are garbage compared to rares.

isn't that obvious? they expected you to trade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info