Iva's Vaal Ground Slam Build

I might be missiong something obvious as well, but why did you not take the 6% block staff node on the left?

seems like 6% block +dmg or 10% block would greatly outweigh 15% hp
"
cumfleas wrote:
Maybe I am missing something obvious, and for that I apologize in advance. But I see you are running 3 auras for 100% reserved (25-25-50). I have looked at both of your passive tree links and gear and jewels and see nothing that reduces mana reserved. Yet in the BotW video, you still have mana (looks like 34 or so). How is this possible?

thank you

It's thanks to the Enlighten gem (Mana Multiplicator included).Since 2.0 it basically replaced the Mana reserved reduction effect from the Reduced Mana gem.
Anyone try abyssus and/or marylene's fallacy with this?
Wow exelente build pero creo que es muy cara
cool build
Hey Iva,

finally i'm going to try out that build too, and have some questions(few already were asked, but not answered):

- What about using Lightning Coil and/or Abyssus? Specially Coil should give us some help vs reflect.

- If your facing problems with reflect, what about an additional Immortal Call gem for manual casting? I'd cast the IC before i hit an reflect mob with VGS, and it should die within the time you're immune to physical damage.
-> Another option might be daressos defiance for a permanent endurance charge generation?

- Did you try out to do 80+ Maps? How's it workin'?
I guess specially the bosses could be hard, if not enough monster spawn

thanks in advance for help!
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Oct 16, 2015, 3:06:51 AM
wow thats looks nice... i try it!
This build is so much fun. Vaal Lightning Strike is also an amazing boss killer for this.

Spoiler

Last edited by Kazanian on Oct 19, 2015, 10:54:12 PM
Great build!

But is it possible to run this without crit?

it would be so awesome to see such a build no crit version :)
Would it be viable/possible to run this build with a Kongor's Undying Rage variant?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info