Iva's Vaal Ground Slam Build

like the build, came her from build of the week. gj. what was the aproxx. cost of the build while u created it? or was that an end of league project?
Seems to be very weak for the hard 80+ maps .
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Why wouldn't you be able to shatter packs with Empire's Grasp if Maligaros is not a requirement?
Gratz on the build of the week feature, this looks like a very fun build and I might build it myself as soon as I have enough corrupted jewels :)
since this build can be played as the duelist , can you post a duelist tree pleas ?
Featured in Build of the Week - nerf incoming.
Stranger in a strange land
"
Featured in Build of the Week - nerf incoming.

Vaal Ground Slam souls increased 4x.
IGN:
Jiaozy - Jiaozy[something]
Nice build. By the way a gem supported by multistrike will either crit on all three hits or not at all. So you really need sufficient crit to pull this off. See http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multistrike
"
incinerate wrote:
Nice build. By the way a gem supported by multistrike will either crit on all three hits or not at all. So you really need sufficient crit to pull this off. See http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Multistrike

4 vaal sentencing and power charges pretty much will crit all the time,

I really dont think fortify on the vaal skill is nessessary, just use inc crit multiplier.
"
IvaSheppeard wrote:
Q. Is Empire's Grasp viable?
A. Empire's Grasp is viable but is only worth using in parties (grouping all the mobs together for faster clear speed). You will have to tweak the build a lot and rely on Cyclone to shatter enemies because Vaal Ground Slam in a 4 link will not provide enough damage to sustain souls by itself.

Why would you use VGS in 4l with Empire's Grasp? Do you mean in the gloves for knockback support? You don't need to, the skill has 100% knockback already.

And as others said before - drop fortify for your 6l, after using VGS you are safe anyway thanks to stun and knockback. Fortify would be useful for Leap Slam tho, maybe move bloodrage to unlinked socket in your staff and use full 4l for leap with Fortify?
Last edited by SteKrz on Sep 18, 2015, 1:15:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info