"
Schweinskatze wrote:
thanks for the fast answer.

my gear :
Spoiler

my armor is only at 4500 and so i have to rely on the regen :S

i guess that all you have to do now is lvl up and pick life nodes
your gear is fine, you already have PoF giving 4% max res
remember to use a ruby flask, it works like a life flask, and try to get a "of iron skin" suffix
What's about RF+enhance+empower?it will be awesome boost to incinerate.
"
Q12345 wrote:

Enhance gives you 16 quality, which only adds projectile speed. Not that much of a boost.

In terms of DPS, Empower is something to look at. It doesn't add much besides it. Since Spell Echo makes us reach stage 3 faster, Faster Proj and LMP lower clear speed, so the obvious gem to take out is Iron Will. But then we'd have to look at the mana cost, so it would still 0. For that, we might have to take some reduced mana cost nodes. That's the price for more DPS (which, in my opinion, would only be enough if I had Incinerate lvl 21 + Empower lvl 4)
"
anakkk wrote:
"
Q12345 wrote:

Enhance gives you 16 quality, which only adds projectile speed. Not that much of a boost.

In terms of DPS, Empower is something to look at. It doesn't add much besides it. Since Spell Echo makes us reach stage 3 faster, Faster Proj and LMP lower clear speed, so the obvious gem to take out is Iron Will. But then we'd have to look at the mana cost, so it would still 0. For that, we might have to take some reduced mana cost nodes. That's the price for more DPS (which, in my opinion, would only be enough if I had Incinerate lvl 21 + Empower lvl 4)

Ok thanks:)
Wasn't your question about RF?

The answer was about incinerate. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Wasn't your question about RF?

The answer was about incinerate. ;)

I belive it was about using RF and Enhance + Empower to power up Incinerate D:
There is no point on linking empower and enhance to righteous fire. IMO, there is no advantage at all to plan on using a link to RF, since the biggest boost from it is the 59% more spell damage, and not the DPS from its area.
You really don't get it?
Your reply makes no sense at all.

RF+Empower Lvl 3 = 61% more spell damage instead of 59%
RF+Enhance Lvl 3 = another 16% increased spell damage (global)

So, with this, you get a free 16% increased spell damage for Incinerate, and your 59% spell damage from RF turns into 62% for Incinerate.

How is this "no advantage at all" for Incinerate?

I guess that's about 2k more Incinerate DpS.

The real answer to his question should be:

Do you have the two free gem sockets for this in your setup?
If you have, go for it, it's free incinerate damage.
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 19, 2015, 8:51:30 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
You really don't get it?
Your reply makes no sense at all.

RF+Empower Lvl 3 = 61% more spell damage instead of 59%
RF+Enhance Lvl 3 = another 16% increased spell damage (global)

So, with this, you get a free 16% increased spell damage for Incinerate, and your 59% spell damage from RF turns into 62% for Incinerate.

How is this "no advantage at all" for Incinerate?

I guess that's about 2k more Incinerate DpS.

The real answer to his question should be:

Do you have the two free gem sockets for this in your setup?
If you have, go for it, it's free incinerate damage.

Nice:)I have 6l incinerate chest+ 4l alfa's:Purity of Fire+Lightning+Grace+Enlighten,3l shield: CWDT+Molten shell+Blood magic,4l gloves: Chaos golem+flammability+flame dash+blood magic and i think will make 3l weapon RF+Empower+Enhance:)And RF+Burning dmg+concentrated effect for atziri
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 19, 2015, 11:24:34 AM
Some time ago we were talking about the specs of a perfect wand. I tried today a pseudo 114% FirespellDmg but with only 11% Castspeed .... Tooltip DPS dropped from 17k to only 10k ... That Iron Will boost of a Doon's seems rly be impressive.

Just finished recording a vid of killing the godless three and Malachai on Merciless - just to show possibilities of this build (especially for players that are still skeptical ;) ) i'll upload it later ...
Sounds like you forgot to turn RF on.
Doon is great, but not that great. ;)

Even with about 1k strength (125% damage), Doon would not beat that Wand by 70%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info