[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
pokeee wrote:
how can i craft these elreon ring mods?
what level master and how much that costs? does it have to be blank like yours?

Hi, mate! It seems like that you're kinda new here. Let me give you a short explain:
At PoE, we have 8 Forsaken Masters. Depending on the level they are, you can buy different things from them. Once a master reach level 4, he starts to sell items with his signature mod.
So at level 4, Elreon starts to sell rings or amulets with his signature mod, which is "-# mana cost of skills". This "#" vary between 4 and 8.
As you can see on all my rings/amulets, i have the mod "-8 mana cost of skills". This means that, at some point, someone bough a ring from Elreon with the mod. I just crafted it beyond that.

I hope you understood what i just wrote. There are a lot of mechanics on this. I suggest you check http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Master for any other questions.
Great build, thanks for putting this together and continuing to answer questions. Like you I was a follower of the original build and I have to say I am intrigued at the possibility of trying this out. Right now I am still using BM with incinerate, my current gear can be found below. at lvl 94 I am sitting at just under 6,200 HP and my tootip DPS on incinerate is 14.9k with RF on. The only thing keeping me from switching now is my IIQ jewlery which is amazing with this builds clear speed. do you have any recommendations on my CWDT links as I just threw them in there for the heck of it as I really do not feel I "NEED" much more than RF and 6 linked incinerate. I am running flame golem while I push for 100 and I have tempest shield and molten shell linked to CWDT and I manually cast enduring cry for those rare fights that last more than half a second.

Since I dont have an issue with degen or casting with BM do you think it is worth giving up the MF jewlery to run this build with no mana and the extra support gem? The Kaoms roots would be nice to fit in, but my boots give me sooooooo much itemization and skill tree flexibility I do not think I can give them up :)

My gear:

"
Neurik wrote:
Great build, thanks for putting this together and continuing to answer questions. Like you I was a follower of the original build and I have to say I am intrigued at the possibility of trying this out. Right now I am still using BM with incinerate, my current gear can be found below. at lvl 94 I am sitting at just under 6,200 HP and my tootip DPS on incinerate is 14.9k with RF on. The only thing keeping me from switching now is my IIQ jewlery which is amazing with this builds clear speed. do you have any recommendations on my CWDT links as I just threw them in there for the heck of it as I really do not feel I "NEED" much more than RF and 6 linked incinerate. I am running flame golem while I push for 100 and I have tempest shield and molten shell linked to CWDT and I manually cast enduring cry for those rare fights that last more than half a second.

Since I dont have an issue with degen or casting with BM do you think it is worth giving up the MF jewlery to run this build with no mana and the extra support gem? The Kaoms roots would be nice to fit in, but my boots give me sooooooo much itemization and skill tree flexibility I do not think I can give them up :)

Glad to hear that, man! Some people followed RaizQT's "update" and got dissapointed to the point of giving up the build, but the best part are those who sticked to it, because it's actually better!
For the link: I REALLY don't know hahaha like you said, it seems like there is no need for more then RF, PoF and 6L incinerate. Some good specific gems come to mind (vaal haste, curses, leap+fortify) comes to mind, but in the end it's up to you.

About BM: i have been thinking about it. The price for that is high: less effective life pool, more SP spend going there... But it's not impossible. On your case, specially, I believe i'd do the same! hahahah

As for Kaom's: I chose to build around it. If you see all my jewelry, i had to go after a lot of specific stats/res to get what i needed. I have only 3 dex spare, and my gloves have 33! If you built without it, problably you're going to need to rethink all your items. This might be too much after that. Just go with it.

BTW, why such low life? You have a lot from your gear, your HP should be higher then 8k! This would help with incinerate's life cost.
yes I was thinking about grabbing a vaal gem (or two) in place of one of my CWDT setups. I also dropped all the extra block that the original author was recommending in favor of the 5 spell/elemental damage nodes near retribution (+55%), I felt that since I only had the equivalent of a 5l running BM that I wanted all the extra damage I could get. Those 5 nodes could be put into life which would give me another 25%+ life which would push me closer to that 8k im guessing. Also I have skill point rather than HP for Oak, once I hit 95 I will use that point to respec and grab that extra life too. Honestly though I have no issue with life loss spamming Incinerate with BM, I can literally sit there and hold it down and my life barely budges, if I am hitting stuff I leach back what little I lose with the Doryanis so it is really not a problem in the least.

I will continue to follow this thread and maybe work on levelling the gems I need to and gathering the Elreon gear to try your spec out. Thanks again and thanks for the reply.

Neurik
Any thoughts on Faster Casting vs. Faster Projectiles?
"
k0tz wrote:
Any thoughts on Faster Casting vs. Faster Projectiles?

Faster Casting is DPS. Faster Projectiles is QoL.
I've been using Faster Projectiles since i tried it for the first time. Covers the whole screen, makes it safer to play... I love.
But, if you use a wand with 40% projectile speed, maybe it is better to use faster casting!
I never tested such wand, but i can see it working.
Are you offscreening with FP?
Just with quality, I already reach the whole screen.

Btw, with faster casting, a 6L lvl 20 Incinerate will have mana cost "1", so you need further cost reduction like a jewel with -% mana cost).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Sep 17, 2015, 12:26:30 AM
hi i started to follow your guide and its quite nice but i dont get the point of getting rf.

Im now level 75 and have about 720 regen per scond. With rf aprox. only 100-150. Rf gives you a dps boost by the burning area itself and the buff on incinerate. But with RF on i feel way more "squshy" even with this much life, because of the lack of armor without RF i could drop some regen nodes get some armor nodes and maybe more firedmg in the witch area.

what do u think about that?

And do you have benchmarks at wich piont u can try to start farming atrizi?

"
Schweinskatze wrote:
hi i started to follow your guide and its quite nice but i dont get the point of getting rf.

Im now level 75 and have about 720 regen per scond. With rf aprox. only 100-150. Rf gives you a dps boost by the burning area itself and the buff on incinerate. But with RF on i feel way more "squshy" even with this much life, because of the lack of armor without RF i could drop some regen nodes get some armor nodes and maybe more firedmg in the witch area.

what do u think about that?

And do you have benchmarks at wich piont u can try to start farming atrizi?

Like I said, all I wanted was a character that could do atziri easily. For that, I needed fire and lightning resistance. RF needs a lot of fire resistance to be worth it, so...
RF is great for your DPS because it adds 59% more damage. Thats not addictive, thats multiplicative.
How is your gear? good on life? What lvl are your gems?
This build works all the way, but at lvl 20 gems it works the best, since you'll have +4% max res from Purity of Fire. (That may seems not much, but it is. It saves you almost 1% of life regen.)

About atziri: First, get a Slower Projectiles, with high lvl/q. At bosses, you'll need DPS, so swap Faster Projectiles with Slower Projectiles. Also, bring a Rumi's Convocation. I bet you could do it when your gems reach lvl 20.
Last edited by anakkk on Sep 17, 2015, 3:25:30 PM
thanks for the fast answer.

my gear :
Spoiler

my armor is only at 4500 and so i have to rely on the regen :S

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info