[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

Vitality is great, I can run it and not degen from RF with PoF off so it allows you the flexibility to safely run -resistance/vulnerability maps without too much risk.
Hey guys newbie here. I have been following this build and love it so far. I have 3 questions and would really appreciate if someone can help me answer.

1/ Have anyone tried Mantra of flames? Would it be better than a jewel with, let's say, 14% fire spell damage while holding a shield + 4% cast speed with fire skills in term of damage output? Assume that I have 3 auras, golem, RF and Molten shield always on (I'm pretty sure flasks + enduring cry won't be counted as buff on you)

2/ What is better in term of damage output between 20/20 faster casting and 20/20 iron will, assume that I have 520 str (any math to support would be appreciated)

3/ I'm using Cybil's paw at the moment and planing on switching to Doon. How much life gain on hit per second per target I would lose? Assume that I have 0.08s cast speed with Incinerate and +8 LGoH with Cybil's. I'm looking for a formula here.

Thank you very much guys. This build is awesome.

hi i have 6l belly for beast now build awsome
hi
anyone can tell me how is this build compare with incinerate block tank build?
anyone can show video killing Aztiri with this build? thanks
incinerate got nerfed to oblivion, please update your guide!
А few words about incinerate nerf.Yes,now we can't use Spell Echo,and no we have 50% more dmg for each stage instead 100%,yes now incinerate isnt build for newbie and budget build.But with some gem rotation and with new support gem Controlled Destruction we still can use this build.My tooltip dps is 21,5k without any buff with only lvl 12!new support gem and with less dmg nods then autor using in this build,u can check my gear and passive tree in profile.
My 6l now is Incinerate-Iron Will-Faster casting-Controlled Destruction-Fire penetration-LMP.
Clearspeed of 90% maps is still very high,and normal Atziri is still simple for this RF incinerate build,75% monsters dies even before the 3 stage of incinerate,thx for reading.
Last edited by Q12345 on Dec 12, 2015, 4:29:14 AM
Seems your DPS is based on your high STR, right? Can you tell me your dps without running RF?
Last edited by Q12345 on Feb 18, 2016, 4:18:05 PM
Yes, I agree with you. Might be all kinds of fun. My incinerator still farms Atziri does most map mods but I have 21 incinerate, PoF, etc.

Looking forward to this buff. We've been nerfed enough!
Censored.
http://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Chieftain
1.5% life regeneration,20% fire damage,20 str+10% str,40% armor,10% all res,10% reduced mana cost,15% chance to ignite,35% increased damage againts burning enemies,1% of Fire dmg leech as life,penetration 10% fire resistance.
SWEEEEEEET:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info