[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
anakkk wrote:
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:

I personally did different changes. I'm working with auras and charges. Currently, I'm testing Frenzy charges (5, means 20% cast and 20% MORE damage!). I keep my CWDT at lv 2, because I use it to cast Warlord's Mark and Chaos Golem (and now also Blood Rage). That 2% leech is keeping me safe with my descent life pool and helps a lot with elemental reflect mod.I lack life atm, just little above 4k, but still I face-roll maps, often entering unidentified rares - avoiding only bad compilations like -% reg, reflect and -max res together.

how do you manage to cast incinerate? how many mana reserved you have? whats your mana regen?
share some stats, i suppose a lot of people preffer to go your way (ev + grace + IR)

Damnt, I was too busy yday, so I show of my old def stats:
Defences

I'm using 5L at the moment, cost is about 14mana/cast. At 6L I had a little mana prbolems - after ~7-8sec I was out of mana if no Warlord's Mark on enemy. Unreserved mana ~120, for Anger+Grace+PoF+Enlighten will be about 40mana only left, so I must have 2nd Eleron's.
Formula: 14% off from passives, 8% off from AH, 8% off from Enlighten.

BTW, nice aura tool https://poe.mikelat.com/ 100% accurate =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Sep 1, 2015, 5:08:30 AM
I approve of this build.
Promised screenshots:

4FC

RF+LMP

RF+LMP+Anger20lv

Anger+4FC

For leveling propose, this boots are nice:

but for end-game, rares are still better. +1 FC corruption could be awesome =)
Last edited by _Aldheart_ on Sep 2, 2015, 3:26:23 AM
First i would thank you very much, for upgrading Raiz's (outdated) build.

Your idea to get - Mana Gear is absolutely great. And the best is: it works more than fine. Even with not super-special crafted rings and amu there is no problem to get resists maxed out.
I startet some days ago on Warbands to play an incinerator, and just i got the last important life-reg-node, aaaand: i can run RF on lvl 66 with only a lvl 16 PoF w/o Empower (yet). Sure regen is almost gone - but not completely.
I have still an ES/armour chest, but RF won't kill me. ATM looking for a 5L-Belly and keep on lvling my gems and char.
Map clearing is already insane. Never have been so fast.

Thanks for keep this build so viable :)
hey your build looks great! :D
i was following the original RaizQT's budget RF incinerator and i have a lot of problems in lvl 74 maps , anyways i tried atziri at lvl 87 days ago without RF and with a lioneye's remorse( to have a lot of armour ) and a cybil's paw ( for leech life) and with a random 6L ( incinerate + fire penetration + faster projectiles + spell eccho + faster casting + iron will ) but i died with those 3 generals of atziri ( the cycloner killed me)

so im trying to follow your build now, im using a belly of the beast 5L ( incinerate + iron will + faster projectiles + spell eccho + lesser multiple projectiles ) , this is a good combination? , and im using iron reflexes in my skill tree, this is good or bad? :p

btw can you check my gear and my skilltree?

my gear:

my skilltree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfFCAYVhkuGjgaPhpsHKchYCcvJ-0pLimlL8wx-zndOtg64TwtPfxAoEGHQ8hD50bXR35NRk3jU6VXDVhjWfNboF8_Yuxj_WVNaHRo8nGFcg9yqXTtdPF1y3fjeWh65nrvfA58uH_jggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-QVZSgmjuiAKZXp1WpbqyqrY2xQrc-vTa-p8BmwQTBgsQVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHaYtq52sHhc-Qi6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_yQfJF9kj56P4K

i want to kill atziri lol
"
hey your build looks great! :D
i was following the original RaizQT's budget RF incinerator and i have a lot of problems in lvl 74 maps , anyways i tried atziri at lvl 87 days ago without RF and with a lioneye's remorse( to have a lot of armour ) and a cybil's paw ( for leech life) and with a random 6L ( incinerate + fire penetration + faster projectiles + spell eccho + faster casting + iron will ) but i died with those 3 generals of atziri ( the cycloner killed me)

so im trying to follow your build now, im using a belly of the beast 5L ( incinerate + iron will + faster projectiles + spell eccho + lesser multiple projectiles ) , this is a good combination? , and im using iron reflexes in my skill tree, this is good or bad? :p

btw can you check my gear and my skilltree?

my gear:

my skilltree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfFCAYVhkuGjgaPhpsHKchYCcvJ-0pLimlL8wx-zndOtg64TwtPfxAoEGHQ8hD50bXR35NRk3jU6VXDVhjWfNboF8_Yuxj_WVNaHRo8nGFcg9yqXTtdPF1y3fjeWh65nrvfA58uH_jggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-QVZSgmjuiAKZXp1WpbqyqrY2xQrc-vTa-p8BmwQTBgsQVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzVpti92WHaYtq52sHhc-Qi6mLsOO087w7wH_Gs8i_yQfJF9kj56P4K

i want to kill atziri lol

Alright, lets go step by step:

- Your tree is acceptable. I don't like the shield nodes personally. You got Versality and Revelry (and the 2 nodes before them), which is not the best case scenario, but its what you need. Aim for the Unrelenting node now, it's great!

- Why do you use your Atziri's Foible? With an Elreon Amulet you could (and im pretty sure you will) reach 0 mana cost on incinerate. Also, you could get resist/stats on it too. (Believe me, Atziri's Foible is not for us. Why focus on regen if you dont spend mana incinerating?)

- Make good use of geofri. lvl 20 purities give +4% max res, lvl 23 purities give +5% max res. Each 1% saves you 0,9% life regen at least.

- Swap one of your green sockets on belly of the beast for a red socket. Fire penetration is mandatory. The dps gained is amazing, it just doesn't show on the DPS tooptip.

As for the fight itself against the trio:
- first: kill the titty monster first, its going to be easy because they are not buffed yet.
- second: kill the cycloner. his moves can fuck you up and make you go up the chaos damage area.
- third: kill the last one, facetanking pretty much because RF will get to deal some damage against him

Also, remember that some good flasks against this fight in particular are granite flasks, ruby flask with "of iron skin" as suffix, and even rumi's.
Last edited by anakkk on Sep 4, 2015, 9:24:33 AM
"
Alright, lets go step by step:

- Your tree is acceptable. I don't like the shield nodes personally. You got Versality and Revelry (and the 2 nodes before them), which is not the best case scenario, but its what you need. Aim for the Unrelenting node now, it's great!

- Why do you use your Atziri's Foible? With an Elreon Amulet you could (and im pretty sure you will) reach 0 mana cost on incinerate. Also, you could get resist/stats on it too. (Believe me, Atziri's Foible is not for us. Why focus on regen if you dont spend mana incinerating?)

- Make good use of geofri. lvl 20 purities give +4% max res, lvl 23 purities give +5% max res. Each 1% saves you 0,9% life regen at least.

- Swap one of your green sockets on belly of the beast for a red socket. Fire penetration is mandatory. The dps gained is amazing, it just doesn't show on the DPS tooptip.

As for the fight itself against the trio:
- first: kill the titty monster first, its going to be easy because they are not buffed yet.
- second: kill the cycloner. his moves can fuck you up and make you go up the chaos damage area.
- third: kill the last one, facetanking pretty much because RF will get to deal some damage against him

Also, remember that some good flasks against this fight in particular are granite flasks, ruby flask with "of iron skin" as suffix, and even rumi's.

-ty you're right, im going to look for a good elreon amulet in poetrade!

-now this is my gem combination in my geofri

i tried to use empower + enlighten + rightrous fire + purity of fire , but it makes purity of fire takes too much mana reserved like 50% , that means i cant run my vitality (35% mana reserved) and artic armour (25% mana reserved) , maybe i need an enlighten lvl 3

i think i will try atziri again at lvl 90, im lvl 88 :D

btw that Molten shell + CWDM + increased duration + inmortal call , is very helpful!
What do you think about
to use on maps with vulnerability mod, where we barely can use RF? Even on killing Doedre this can be very useful i suppose

EDIT: tested on merciless Doedre: useless :/
Last edited by Fiktivus on Sep 6, 2015, 11:48:20 AM
@anakkk, I personally use also

because it cuts a lots of requirements =)
Just finished Merciless Malachai on lvl 78 .... died 1 time because of desync -.-

Current gear:

will Doryanis give a huge amount of dmg? or is it more for the leech? (i am atm at 10.1k tooltip dps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info