[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
anakkk wrote:

Feels good to hear that hehe.
I never tried Doon on my own (I only have one that have terrible rolls), so I can't say with sure that Doryani's Catalyst is the best. But it isn't bad either. If you're happy with the result, then dont bother.

I even think that in the best scenario, we'd have a wand with +1 gems, 100+% spell dmg and cast speed.

little update: dps with 20/20 inc and 18/17 rf goes up to ~14k tooltip (5L: Inc-SE-FP-IW-LMP)
while switching LMP to Slower Projectiles on Bosses i get around 21k.

btw: i got my Doon with near max roll for 5c ... so maybe you'll want to try ;)

works pretty fine :D
Last edited by Fiktivus on Sep 9, 2015, 7:33:35 AM
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Any thoughts on this tree?
Tried to build a bit more defensive (like taking all the endurance charges)...
The +60 Dex/Int are probably not 100% needed, just clicked on them to show they can be taken.

In your tree, I wonder why you're not taking the marauder and duelist jewel sockets @2points each. 7% life + other useful stats, seems to be better than some of the "little" nodes you took, like 4%life/x%armor.

This is a tankier version of the tree. The only thing that i'd change, for sure, is the mana nodes.

I did a tree with more end charges, and it wasnt that bad. I just didnt want to lose DPS for that. But there is nothing wrong with the idea!

Also, the jewels can me tricky. There are only a few 4% life nodes on the tree, and some of them leads to 8% life nodes. So... i guess it end up being too little difference. One of them you get more HP and no other bonus, and on the other one you get a little more damage. It can work.
"
Fiktivus wrote:
"
ninus3d wrote:
Is there something i have misunderstood here?
2 Elreon rings and 1 ammy gives a total of 24 manacost reduced (-8,-8,-8).
However; Incinerate - Spell Echo - Iron Will - Fire Penetration - Faster Projectiles - LMP is
-> 9x1.4x1x1.4x1.1x1.4=27
Thus the cost of the skill to cast is 3?

Did you take the reduced mana cost passive-nodes?

Exactly. There is some nodes with life/reduced mana cost. That node is essencial.
"
Fiktivus wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:

Feels good to hear that hehe.
I never tried Doon on my own (I only have one that have terrible rolls), so I can't say with sure that Doryani's Catalyst is the best. But it isn't bad either. If you're happy with the result, then dont bother.

I even think that in the best scenario, we'd have a wand with +1 gems, 100+% spell dmg and cast speed.

little update: dps with 20/20 inc and 18/17 rf goes up to ~14k tooltip (5L: Inc-SE-FP-IW-LMP)
while switching LMP to Slower Projectiles on Bosses i get around 21k.

btw: i got my Doon with near max roll for 5c ... so maybe you'll want to try ;)

works pretty fine :D

I'll take a look. Can't hurt, right?
Good to hear about slower projectiles. I've been trying to buy one for atziri runs, but there is none 20/20 on the market. All my runs i used faster proj/LMP, which ends up being "low" DPS.
"
anakkk wrote:

Good to hear about slower projectiles. I've been trying to buy one for atziri runs, but there is none 20/20 on the market. All my runs i used faster proj/LMP, which ends up being "low" DPS.

*cough* here on Warbands there are 34 20/20 Slower Projectiles for sale xD , on Standard there is also 3, one is even q23 for 2ex ... so gogogo xD
Very n1 Raiz guide update , super tanky build , atm i have almost 9k life 1k regen without vitality.
"
Fiktivus wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:

*cough* here on Warbands there are 34 20/20 Slower Projectiles for sale xD , on Standard there is also 3, one is even q23 for 2ex ... so gogogo xD

Sigh, I wish i had time to do these trades. Been working so much lately...
But this kind of change is what i love on this build.

"
Diemoreplx wrote:
Very n1 Raiz guide update , super tanky build , atm i have almost 9k life 1k regen without vitality.

Great to hear that, man!
Did some change into gear/passives?
"
anakkk wrote:

Great to hear that, man!
Did some change into gear/passives?

Take mara and duelist jwl nodes , gear stay the same

Levelled an Incinerate Char to 80 in the last couple days.
I had completly forgotten how "cheap" Incinerate builds are... In a positive way:
No resistance whatsoever, been cruising through the game so far.

I took the Doon Cuebiyari road, since I self-found a couple nice strength items (like this belt, that I almost vendored), also don't wanna buy a Catalyst when I have a couple in standard... And I think it is a bit stronger.

Tree and my shitty self-rolled jewels
Couple minor differences to your build.
Next points will all be life, have a bunch of open 4-5% nodes to take.
So life @90 will probably be 8k like yours...
Unwavering is also free to be taken, not sure though.

Stats:
Spoiler

(Incinerate lvl 18, RF dps just for the lolz, I obviously can't keep it up without RotP)

Gear:
Spoiler

I think I will actually not use Righteous Fire at all.
I love my HP regen, that will go up to ~1000/sec with more life.

When you look at the gems in my gear, you see I have too many sockets... A lot of "luxury" in there, like a culling fire golem and inc. AoE on Curse and EC, or the Firestorm in Doon.

Any suggestions what I could swap?
(I could go for other auras, like PoF, AA and Vitality, but I like my Determination)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

"
Peterlerock wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

When you look at the gems in my gear, you see I have too many sockets... A lot of "luxury" in there, like a culling fire golem and inc. AoE on Curse and EC, or the Firestorm in Doon.

Any suggestions what I could swap?
(I could go for other auras, like PoF, AA and Vitality, but I like my Determination)

I know a lot of people like determination, but look at my stats. I have 50% phys red without determination, and AA gives me 12% more if I'm static. Since incinerate makes us stay strong in the same place, it might be even better than determination, for a cheaper cost.
Since you're not using Kaom's Roots, you got a free 4L. That could be useful for a MF totem, which you're already using. As for firestorm, it's up to you. Pages ago someone said that Immortal Call + Molten shell was doing great.
And please, do get Unwavering Stance. You are only one point from taking it, and have such low evade chance that i dont even know why haven't you picked it yet lol

"
Peterlerock wrote:

I think I will actually not use Righteous Fire at all.
I love my HP regen, that will go up to ~1000/sec with more life.

Oh. Oh.
Well, what can i say. If you're not going RF at all, then you're having a different focus on your build, like auras and gear and passives.
I don't mean to actually tell you how to play, but it is nice to chose between going DPS or regen just activating a skill rather than having to go regen without any choise.
There are a lot of cool incinerate builds without RF. Someone made a guide for a IW Inc dual totem that might actually be closer to what you want. Idk.

Sorry if something sounded a little rough. I just don't want you to be stuck between two different-focused builds, and end up with no DPS, neither tanking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info