[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"

-now this is my gem combination in my geofri

i tried to use empower + enlighten + rightrous fire + purity of fire , but it makes purity of fire takes too much mana reserved like 50% , that means i cant run my vitality (35% mana reserved) and artic armour (25% mana reserved) , maybe i need an enlighten lvl 3

i think i will try atziri again at lvl 90, im lvl 88 :D

btw that Molten shell + CWDM + increased duration + inmortal call , is very helpful!

All you need to do is put Enlighten + AA + Vit on a 3L. You'd have 100% mana reserved.

Math:
Purity of fire (35%) * Empower (1,25 multiplier) = 43%
AA (25%) + Vitality (35%) * Enlighten lvl2 (,96 multiplier) = 57%

But to use this setup you need 0 mana cost for incinerate, and blood magic for whatever other skill you use.

"
Fiktivus wrote:
Just finished Merciless Malachai on lvl 78 .... died 1 time because of desync -.-

will Doryanis give a huge amount of dmg? or is it more for the leech? (i am atm at 10.1k tooltip dps)

It's about the DPS and leech. Cast speed, around 100% dmg. It's good, but I haven't tested a good Doon to see if the DPS goes up or down.
"
anakkk wrote:

It's about the DPS and leech. Cast speed, around 100% dmg. It's good, but I haven't tested a good Doon to see if the DPS goes up or down.

with 440 STR atm my Doon gives 88% increased dmg. Castspeed is 17% instead of 8 ... i think i will wait to buy a Doryani's. Maybe its better to get 500+ STR, to reach a 100% dmg bonus
"
Fiktivus wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:

with 440 STR atm my Doon gives 88% increased dmg. Castspeed is 17% instead of 8 ... i think i will wait to buy a Doryani's. Maybe its better to get 500+ STR, to reach a 100% dmg bonus

If you wanna go "pure str", this uniq can be useful:

it will also compensate some dex/int requirements =)

off-top - omg, I corrupted my 20lv RF rather than PoF... need now lv second RF for quality =(
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:

If you wanna go "pure str", this uniq can be useful:

it will also compensate some dex/int requirements =)

It was just an idea. INT and DEX requirements are easy to cap, some STR would also be easy to get while rolling suitable jewels.
I'm going to level and level, maybe i can get a nice Doryani's on my own. And then ... i'll check what would be better.
=)
Just want to let one WOW here ...

just thought i look what the damn Torture Chamber Boss would be like ...

Topaz Flask and facerolling him down - just amazing
"
Fiktivus wrote:
Just want to let one WOW here ...

just thought i look what the damn Torture Chamber Boss would be like ...

Topaz Flask and facerolling him down - just amazing

Feels good to hear that hehe.
I never tried Doon on my own (I only have one that have terrible rolls), so I can't say with sure that Doryani's Catalyst is the best. But it isn't bad either. If you're happy with the result, then dont bother.

I even think that in the best scenario, we'd have a wand with +1 gems, 100+% spell dmg and cast speed.
Is there something i have misunderstood here?
2 Elreon rings and 1 ammy gives a total of 24 manacost reduced (-8,-8,-8).
However; Incinerate - Spell Echo - Iron Will - Fire Penetration - Faster Projectiles - LMP is
-> 9x1.4x1x1.4x1.1x1.4=27
Thus the cost of the skill to cast is 3?

What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of this build compared to the RF cyclone (curse on hit and EE) build?

is the damage, survivability, item cost much different?

Can one do something better than the other?
Any thoughts on this tree?
Tried to build a bit more defensive (like taking all the endurance charges)...
The +60 Dex/Int are probably not 100% needed, just clicked on them to show they can be taken.

In your tree, I wonder why you're not taking the marauder and duelist jewel sockets @2points each. 7% life + other useful stats, seems to be better than some of the "little" nodes you took, like 4%life/x%armor.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
ninus3d wrote:
Is there something i have misunderstood here?
2 Elreon rings and 1 ammy gives a total of 24 manacost reduced (-8,-8,-8).
However; Incinerate - Spell Echo - Iron Will - Fire Penetration - Faster Projectiles - LMP is
-> 9x1.4x1x1.4x1.1x1.4=27
Thus the cost of the skill to cast is 3?

Did you take the reduced mana cost passive-nodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info