[2.1 Buffed] Kuraku's Wild Strike DW Crit Dagger Shadow

Immortal Call should be lv 5 not lv 8.
"
kissyouhunter wrote:
Immortal Call should be lv 5 not lv 8.

Yikes, my bad D: Fixed it, thank you!
UPDATED
-Updated pros and cons to reflect the fact that you can easily run this on a 4L and to better summarize the build's effectiveness against reflect.
Dude u realy ROFL me.
First of all, why u no use weapon ele???????? With u core skill it must be a core gem.
U build non HC viable coz u use fuckken abyssus and flicker in gameplay.
U cant spend around 1ex (and buys fusing) for 5 link in armor, but u have maligaro gloves (2ex) and other not 1-10c items.
As advice from me, u can swap in CWDT-IC-Golem-MinionRes to CWDT-IC-Golem-MoltenShell for more survive.
Cheers.
"
KharkovPower wrote:
Dude u realy ROFL me.
First of all, why u no use weapon ele???????? With u core skill it must be a core gem.
U build non HC viable coz u use fuckken abyssus and flicker in gameplay.
U cant spend around 1ex (and buys fusing) for 5 link in armor, but u have maligaro gloves (2ex) and other not 1-10c items.
As advice from me, u can swap in CWDT-IC-Golem-MinionRes to CWDT-IC-Golem-MoltenShell for more survive.
Cheers.

I'll have to look into weapon ele more for sure :]

Also, my build isn't HC viable because I never set out to make it so, I just wanted something I enjoyed. That said, you're totally right about Abyssus and I'm considering removing it especially because I believe the crit multi from it may not have any effect on my secondary WS effects since it is "Melee crit multi" - As for flicker, probly not getting rid of that, it's fun to use :]

Admittedly, the Maligaro's were given to me by another player when I was starting out and I had no idea what they were worth. I have no real excuse for not 5L my armor, I've spent lots on fusings trying to get it 5L but I have shit for luck. D:

I actually use Inc Duration, not minion res, although I'm not sure if you meant that as a suggestion or? But anyway, Molten Shell isn't used because I'm not scaling armour at all(I have 24% increased armour in total and in fact with acro I'm cutting it in half). It would definitely be a good way to increase my survival if I switched to IR though, but I just really like the way Daresso's synergizes with Acro/Evasion :]

Thanks for your feedback! :]
"
Admittedly, the Maligaro's were given to me by another player when I was starting out and I had no idea what they were worth. I have no real excuse for not 5L my armor, I've spent lots on fusings trying to get it 5L but I have shit for luck. D:

I mean collect 150 fusing and make 5-link with Vorici bench.
Last edited by KharkovPower on Feb 10, 2016, 8:05:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info