[2.1 Buffed] Kuraku's Wild Strike DW Crit Dagger Shadow

Finally! A dual dagger shadow build that looks solid and amazing!
I am so sick of dagger/shield or so builds...gentlemen...a touch of style please :)
I was also looking into WS and when I saw you mixed WS with the auras (also mixing 3 different elements) I was enchanted.
Dual daggers + tri-element effect (X2) = AWESOME.
That being said, your build/passive skill tree/gems synergy look overall solid (very important still :) we want to be as strong as cool).
I will give it a try and hopefully will come back with a happy smile on my face.
"
HuXiao wrote:
Finally! A dual dagger shadow build that looks solid and amazing!
I am so sick of dagger/shield or so builds...gentlemen...a touch of style please :)
I was also looking into WS and when I saw you mixed WS with the auras (also mixing 3 different elements) I was enchanted.
Dual daggers + tri-element effect (X2) = AWESOME.
That being said, your build/passive skill tree/gems synergy look overall solid (very important still :) we want to be as strong as cool).
I will give it a try and hopefully will come back with a happy smile on my face.

Glad to hear it! :] Lemme know how you like it! I haven't been playin for a little while cause I've been caught up with rl stuff but I still love this build to bits. I plan on coming back to play it more soon!
bump-update-
-Gem links
-pros/cons
-reflect fixes
Didn't play POE for 2 years. My last was dual strike CI crit shadow (on Anarchy), and it was extremly fun to play. As i understand, CI melee shadows have no future with last patch notes. I was searching for a melee dual dagger shadow build to make comeback to POE, and i choose your build, man. Now i'm lvl 51, it's very fun to play. Very quick, insane crits, and those Wild strike visual effects - i'm definitely love it. Thak you, man!

And one question: can you add skill tree level progression?

P.S. sry for my English
IGN: FatalStep, rush_MIFisto, Robin_Bad_, LeBlancer
Last edited by Legus666 on Oct 9, 2015, 4:14:38 AM
"
Legus666 wrote:
Didn't play POE for 2 years. My last was dual strike CI crit shadow (on Anarchy), and it was extremly fun to play. As i understand, CI melee shadows have no future with last patch notes. I was searching for a melee dual dagger shadow build to make comeback to POE, and i choose your build, man. Now i'm lvl 51, it's very fun to play. Very quick, insane crits, and those Wild strike visual effects - i'm definitely love it. Thak you, man!

And one question: can you add skill tree level progression?

P.S. sry for my English

Thanks for trying out my build man! :] I just updated the passive tree tab to have level progression :]
Hi, man! I'm level 86 now, currently doing tier-10 maps. My gear:
Spoiler

I have 28k DPS on wild strike (with all charges about 50k), easy killing everything that moves. Also, some bosses are still might be a problem. My goal for now is to add some hp and crit chance by using jewels (currently have 3.4k HP). Thank you for build, i can feel that it's really well balanced.
Last edited by Legus666 on Nov 3, 2015, 4:11:44 AM
"
Legus666 wrote:
Hi, man! I'm level 86 now, currently doing tier-10 maps. My gear:
Spoiler

I have 28k DPS on wild strike (with all charges about 50k), easy killing everything that moves. Also, some bosses are still might be a problem. My goal for now is to add some hp and crit chance by using jewels (currently have 3.4k HP). Thank you for build, i can feel that it's really well balanced.

sweet! How are the Bino's workin with the build survivability wise? I went on hiatus for awhile and haven't actually had a chance to test the build with Bino's.
Bosses are definitely an issue, the hardest thing by far with this build is balancing your survivability with your damage. I had just gotten to around 4k hp when I went on hiatus and really the hardest times I've had have been with some of the beyond bosses and a few map bosses. Overall though I've actually tested up to T8/9 maps, so really happy to hear that you've gotten it up to T10 :]
If you end up recording a video of T10 maps with this build def post it on here and I'll get it on the video spoiler :]
"
kuraku94 wrote:
sweet! How are the Bino's workin with the build survivability wise? I went on hiatus for awhile and haven't actually had a chance to test the build with Bino's.
Bosses are definitely an issue, the hardest thing by far with this build is balancing your survivability with your damage. I had just gotten to around 4k hp when I went on hiatus and really the hardest times I've had have been with some of the beyond bosses and a few map bosses. Overall though I've actually tested up to T8/9 maps, so really happy to hear that you've gotten it up to T10 :]
If you end up recording a video of T10 maps with this build def post it on here and I'll get it on the video spoiler :]

Bino's give a nice boost to crit chance and total damage, i like them ;)

I recorded video of my run on bazaar map:

I will add more videos soon.
Last edited by Legus666 on Nov 7, 2015, 3:19:31 PM
"
Bino's give a nice boost to crit chance and total damage, i like them ;)

I recorded video of my run on bazaar map:

I will add more videos soon.

Awesome! Added the video to the spoiler! :]
I'll have to get one and try it out soon then :D
UPDATED
-New 2.1 skill tree
-Some notes here and there, prepping for coming updates for full shift into 2.1 build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info