[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

hi...nice build...suggestion to improve the build...why dont you take the 3 nodes of cast speed right next to "elemental dominion" instead of the 3 nodes of spell damage....doing math its better to have 9 cast speed vs. 30 spell damage....thanks
Last edited by yissus on Sep 13, 2015, 3:38:08 AM
"
yissus wrote:
hi...nice build...suggestion to improve the build...why dont you take the 3 nodes of cast speed right next to "elemental dominion" instead of the 3 nodes of spell damage....doing math its better to have 9 cast speed vs. 30 spell damage....thanks

I was playing with 9% cast speed and than i changed for 30% spell dmg notes and got like 200-500 dps more, not big difference but its more
How much HP/ES do you have? I'm running this build but I feel squishy at times. Also, the totems die a lot anyway to make them be able to handle more then 1-2 hits? It's wrecking my mana.
I've been wondering, why don't you use a +3 staff instead of a wand/stave and a shield... I believe the damage will be much much higher when you equip the flame totem on it compared to equipping the it on a +1 infernal mantle, but ofc the mantle is a nice addition as well.. what do you think?
"
yissus wrote:

Ok now i changed my spell dmg for casting speed back and i got more DPS.

Leveled up and was thinking where put one point so i added on into 10% spell dmg near templar part and i got 38.253 DPS than i removed that point and added into 3% cast speed near witch part and got 38.492. So yes now casting speed looks much better.

38.253 vs 38.492 DPS = 239 dps more

So i was thinking about replace that 30% spell dmg for 9% cast speed at which.

i has 38.492 DPS
after change for cast speed i got 38.472 DPS
its 20 DPS less

Questions:

1. Can you beat Piety in Malformation map?

2. What you think about using Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring?

3. Can you finish Hall of Grandmasters? There is some tanking Players to which i am doing zero dmg
Last edited by Colonp on Sep 14, 2015, 6:15:50 PM
"
How much HP/ES do you have? I'm running this build but I feel squishy at times. Also, the totems die a lot anyway to make them be able to handle more then 1-2 hits? It's wrecking my mana.

I have 3759HP and 2443ES. Looking at your character you seem to lack life on gear. Your totems should be able to tank almost anything. Mine can tank enraged Trio easily so I don't know why yours should be dying. It's only in ele reflect maps that my totems die alot.

"
abdoood wrote:
I've been wondering, why don't you use a +3 staff instead of a wand/stave and a shield... I believe the damage will be much much higher when you equip the flame totem on it compared to equipping the it on a +1 infernal mantle, but ofc the mantle is a nice addition as well.. what do you think?

Well let's break down what I get from my Mantle, one-hander and shield :

22-46 flat fire damage to spells
44% increased ele/fire damage (75% value)
92% increased spell damage (100% value)
12% incresed cast speed
278% increased critical strike chance
27% incresed critical multiplier
+1 level to fire spells
832 Energy Shield
25% Fire damage converted to chaos damage
59% increased mana regen
35% Fire resist

I really don't think 2 levels on Flame Totem is going to replace the stats you see here. Also I don't have a 800+ ES chest. It would at least require an overhaukl of the build excluding mabey ES all togeather for life. I could get more resists and life on another chest, but thats about it. I would, I think, lose alot of dps.

"
Colonp wrote:
"
yissus wrote:

Ok now i changed my spell dmg for casting speed back and i got more DPS.

Leveled up and was thinking where put one point so i added on into 10% spell dmg near templar part and i got 38.253 DPS than i removed that point and added into 3% cast speed near witch part and got 38.492. So yes now casting speed looks much better.

38.253 vs 38.492 DPS = 239 dps more

So i was thinking about replace that 30% spell dmg for 9% cast speed at which.

i has 38.492 DPS
after change for cast speed i got 38.472 DPS
its 20 DPS less

Questions:

1. Can you beat Piety in Malformation map?

2. What you think about using Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring?

3. Can you finish Hall of Grandmasters? There is some tanking Players to which i am doing zero dmg

Cast speed scales with the flat damage so the more flat damage the more dps boost cast speed gives you. I'll use some regrets tonight and try it out.

I have only tried Mal Piety once and got slaughtered. Now I have 25+k more dps so I think I should give it another try. I'll post the results.

I haven't tried Moku because I really need the Dex I have on my rings and Lightning resists. If you try it out please post your findings.

I play self-found and I haven't found Hall of the Grandmasters yet. If I do I will run it for sure and record it.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Tested Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring and its give me like 800 more dps, 20% cast speed while ignited is good but ehhh when i was last time ignited? one week ago? on burning ground its not working so its also useless. Missing HP or Cast speed. In total i dont recomend this ring.

Btw which weapon you think is better? 1st or 2nd?
http://jyxo.info/uploads/AE/ae5cb48797463783ff31c2dddf6b1cc5682c369e.png
Last edited by Colonp on Sep 15, 2015, 2:26:31 PM
"
Colonp wrote:
Tested Mokou's Embrace Ruby Ring and its give me like 800 more dps, 20% cast speed while ignited is good but ehhh when i was last time ignited? one week ago? on burning ground its not working so its also useless. Missing HP or Cast speed. In total i dont recomend this ring.

Btw which weapon you think is better? 1st or 2nd?
http://jyxo.info/uploads/AE/ae5cb48797463783ff31c2dddf6b1cc5682c369e.png

Good then we can chalk that ring off the list.

I would think you would get more dps with the second one. If the first one had added fire damage to spells instead of added lightning damage it would be closer.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
which one is better for the build....the ice golem or the flame golem??
ATZIRI DOWN!!! I'm a level 84 Witch and I just took atziri down. I have roughly 60K DPS per totem fully buffed (vaal haste and promise flask) I have just over 4K life and 2500 Es. I have 2 more jewel slots left to fill which will without a doubt further boost my DPS and/or life/ES. I would just like to thank the OP and confirm the build is definitely Atziri viable and EZ to level and fun to play! Hopefully this build has been as successful for everyone else as it has been for me. TY again to RUSHERBOY!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info