[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

So im noticing that gear with the amount of stat that you have from standard don't exist in WB. Does that make this build less viable in WB?

here's my current gear
Spoiler

I'm still working on a neck (and the ridiculously expensive maligaro's), i'm finally capped but hurting a lot on chaos resist right now.

that said, my ft has a 40.85% chance to crit with a 398% multi. tooltip in HO w/ flame golem out is 12465.57. I'm level 65 so obviously i haven't hit all the nodes.

any thoughts? great guide!
Last edited by drizuid on Sep 7, 2015, 12:04:57 PM
"
drizuid wrote:
So im noticing that gear with the amount of stat that you have from standard don't exist in WB. Does that make this build less viable in WB?

here's my current gear
Spoiler

I'm still working on a neck (and the ridiculously expensive maligaro's), i'm finally capped but hurting a lot on chaos resist right now.

that said, my ft has a 40.85% chance to crit with a 398% multi. tooltip in HO w/ flame golem out is 12465.57. I'm level 65 so obviously i haven't hit all the nodes.

The only mod I have on gear thats not available in WB is the Crit Multi mod on my amulet. Everything else can be on WB drops.

You have decent gear for your level (Loath Whirl ring very good), plenty of room for improvement wich is normal at your level.

The real dps comes when you have maxed out your gems and upgraded your gear and 6-Link.

You should be leveling Increased Critical Damage gem, not Increased Critical Strikes :)
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
drizuid wrote:

here's my current gear
Spoiler

The only mod I have on gear thats not available in WB is the Crit Multi mod on my amulet. Everything else can be on WB drops.

You have decent gear for your level (Loath Whirl ring very good), plenty of room for improvement wich is normal at your level.

The real dps comes when you have maxed out your gems and upgraded your gear and 6-Link.

You should be leveling Increased Critical Damage gem, not Increased Critical Strikes :)

OOPS, fixed that gem i had a lvl 14 leveling, so easy save.. just need to catch it up a little. Maxing the gems will prob take a while, my lvl 80 witch (based on the bm build you used to post on) pulls around 36k at lvl 80. my crit dt witch, unbuffed (in town, not HO) im sitting at ~25k now so it is pretty nice. I have 30 speed boots in my stash, just need to lvl up to use it. A guildie just crafted a gem with 10% inc spell dmg, 4% cast speed, 4% inc cast speed while holding a shield. Seems a pretty solid option since i have nothing better. Since you mentioned cast speed > crit i figure this is a top notch jewel. I still have a few levels before the gem slot though, i just finished the 2nd leveler tree so i'm going to try to grab the life nodes first to increase survivability, i get hit pretty hard right now in maps (yeah.. i know, im a little low level for mapping, but DPS is def not the issue. I held my own in a rare 68 with crazy mods yesterday until the boss 1shot me)

In terms of mods, i dont mean they're missing, i just mean the values are much lower in WB. I have crit multi on my amulet, but even without a price cap, i cant find values quite as high as yours on rings/amulets.. i thought maybe standard just offered higher numbers.

Oh finally, any suggestions on gloves until i can afford maligaros (non-unique options)?
thanks!
Last edited by drizuid on Sep 7, 2015, 3:11:52 PM
"
drizuid wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
drizuid wrote:

here's my current gear
Spoiler

OOPS, fixed that gem i had a lvl 14 leveling, so easy save.. just need to catch it up a little. Maxing the gems will prob take a while, my lvl 80 witch (based on the bm build you used to post on) pulls around 36k at lvl 80 and unbuffed (in town, not HO) im sitting at ~25k now so it is pretty nice. I have 30 speed boots in my stash, just need to lvl up to use it. A guildie just crafted a gem with 10% inc spell dmg, 4% cast speed, 4% inc cast speed while holding a shield. Seems a pretty solid option since i have nothing better. Since you mentioned cast speed > crit i figure this is a top notch jewel. I still have a few levels before the gem slot though, i just finished the 2nd leveler tree so i'm going to try to grab the life nodes first to increase survivability, i get hit pretty hard right now in maps (yeah.. i know, im a little low level for mapping, but DPS is def not the issue. I held my own in a rare 68 with crazy mods yesterday until the boss 1shot me)

In terms of mods, i dont mean they're missing, i just mean the values are much lower in WB. I have crit multi on my amulet, but even without a price cap, i cant find values quite as high as yours on rings/amulets.. i thought maybe standard just offered higher numbers.

Oh finally, any suggestions on gloves until i can afford maligaros (non-unique options)?
thanks!

DPS is defenetly not an issue with this build and yeah that jewel sounds really good.

You'll start to see higher rolled mods as you progress.

Until you get Maligro's you should use Facebreaker gloves. They cost 1 chaos and provide nice crit multi. If you lack ES/Life/Resists you can also get that on gloves.

Why dont you use Power charges and assassins mark ?
why don't you use blood magic if you are not using auras ?
can you tell how much dps you have if you switch added chaos for inc crit chance ?
"
666callme wrote:
Why dont you use Power charges and assassins mark ?
why don't you use blood magic if you are not using auras ?
can you tell how much dps you have if you switch added chaos for inc crit chance ?

1. Why dont you use Power charges and assassins mark ?

I guess my best answer would be I'm lazy. I also don't have Romiras Banquet. Defenetly on my to-do list to try Assassin's Mark.

2. why don't you use blood magic if you are not using auras ?

Getting Blood Magic takes way too many passive points. We would lose huge chunk of dps getting it. The heralds add minimum dps so we don't miss them much. The only aura I would want to use is Discipline.

3. can you tell how much dps you have if you switch added chaos for inc crit chance ?

In hideout tooltip dps is 63282 with Added Chaos and 57213 with Increased Critical Strikes.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 7, 2015, 5:44:50 PM
Updated Offence and Defence section in original post.

1. What you think about remove from talent tree near Assasination, 1-critical strike chance 2-critical strike chance 3-Quicknes and chance for 1-fire damage 2-Blaze 3-fire damage?

2. What you think about change Fire Penetration gem for Empower? At least can u tell me ur dps with empower when u change for fire pene?

3. Atziri's Promise increases dps of totems by 3-5k, same as with assassin mark u r lazy to use it?
Last edited by Colonp on Sep 9, 2015, 5:52:15 AM
"
Colonp wrote:
1. What you think about remove from talent tree near Assasination, 1-critical strike chance 2-critical strike chance 3-Quicknes and chance for 1-fire damage 2-Blaze 3-fire damage?

2. What you think about change Fire Penetration gem for Empower? At least can u tell me ur dps with empower when u change for fire pene?

3. Atziri's Promise increases dps of totems by 3-5k, same as with assassin mark u r lazy to use it?

1. I'm not sure we gain much by it. It's a good idea but since 25% of our dps is chaos we only get 75% effect of fire damage nodes. I might try it when I get more Dex elsewhere, but as it is I need that 10 Dex. Also since our main defence is mobility, 5% more movespeed does matter. I might try it out someday.

2. Good timing for this question. I just got my first Empower gem to level 3 yesterday and luckily enough, vaaled it to level 4 (Also rip'ed my Increased Critical Damage to 17% quality). Using it instead of Fire Pen ups tooltip dps to 79k dps. I'm still not going to switch. Being able to ignore mob's defences gives you more actual dps than the tooltip dps. I read the math behind it somewhere and in testing I find it true.

I am however going to switch out my Increased Critical Damage gem with Empower level 4 wich increases my dps by 5-6k. I will update my original post tonight.

3. I have been trying out Assassin's mark and I don't like it that much. It hardly ever gives me power charge because the mobs are dead when I cast the curse. I'm going to time the difference it takes to kill a boss with Flammability curse versus assassin's Mark curse.

I started yesterday to use Atziri's Promise and it increases dps by 5k so I think it's worth to use.

I will update my original post about that aswell tonight.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 9, 2015, 10:13:31 AM
Did a update to the original post after some changes.

I got my first Empower to level 3 and was lucky enough to Vaal it to level 4

I have changed my gem setup so that now I run Flame Totem - Fire Penetration - Faster Casting - Added Chaos Damage - Empower lvl 4 - Faster Projectiles, dropping Increased Critical Damage.

That setup gives me extra 5,5dps in Hideout. Also started using Atziri's Promise wich adds a further 5k dps getting me 76k dps in Hideout with only Flame Golem and Atziri's Promise active.
Vaal Haste then adds another 12k dps so in bossfights I have now 89k tooltip dps.

Also added Vaal Discipline to the mix wich boosts my ES by 2,3k.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 9, 2015, 5:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info