PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

"
yissus wrote:
which one is better for the build....the ice golem or the flame golem??

Flame Golem.

"
Gibbonsj01 wrote:
ATZIRI DOWN!!! I'm a level 84 Witch and I just took atziri down. I have roughly 60K DPS per totem fully buffed (vaal haste and promise flask) I have just over 4K life and 2500 Es. I have 2 more jewel slots left to fill which will without a doubt further boost my DPS and/or life/ES. I would just like to thank the OP and confirm the build is definitely Atziri viable and EZ to level and fun to play! Hopefully this build has been as successful for everyone else as it has been for me. TY again to RUSHERBOY!

Great job and grats! :)
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Sorry, probably a noob question here. But how would I go around getting those Jewels?
"
boniface222 wrote:
Sorry, probably a noob question here. But how would I go around getting those Jewels?

You find them as drops or quest rewards. Then you can craft them yourself with orbs.

Many find them on poe.trade and buy them.

I personally crafted mine. They aren't the best but I play self-found so I play with what I have.

was crafting my 3rd jewel.. got trolled hard :(

the regal got me crit multi.. for lightning :(
super great build...level 65 atm....act 3 mercilles...5l..everything dies instantly....question...the three dragons mask its the "great addition" and upgrade for the build or not?....
"
drizuid wrote:
was crafting my 3rd jewel.. got trolled hard :(

the regal got me crit multi.. for lightning :(

Tough luck man.

"
yissus wrote:
super great build...level 65 atm....act 3 mercilles...5l..everything dies instantly....question...the three dragons mask its the "great addition" and upgrade for the build or not?....

I had Three Dragons On for a long time at the start when the build was in the making.

With 2.0 cam changes to how shock works.

The base duration of shock is 60 ms for every 1% of the target's maximum life (before party scaling) dealt by Lightning damage, up to a maximum of 50%.

Flame Totem does alot of small hit's instead of one big so the shock status is short on bosses wich is really the only time we need the shock status. All normal/magic mobs die too quickly for shock status to make any difference.

Some do swear by it though, but I don't want to switch life, es and resists for it.

Hey Rusherboy ,

I recently back to PoE after quitting for a year .and never really played Dual totem crit build let alone witch. But now I wanna play it and build high dps Boss Slayer/loot hunter, and your build seems very strong and perfect for my taste :) But I have few questions if you don't mind ! :D

I will be starting with fresh account in WB until it throws me in standard-- empty stash- 0 gear- 0 currency , I will be keep following your Tree as I level. but do you have any tips for a fresh starter? (gear wise) :P

also Can I find your gems in WB? i mean self grinding or buying from vendors, I won't have anything to buy from another players so.

I hope I can make this build work with fresh start ! thanks man :D

Also why did u go mana build instead of BM? (im guessing, you waste too many points reaching there, but then again how can I handle mana in until high levels? i mean totem spam also where do you find Vaal Haste gem in WB? :P

thanks again !!
Last edited by arizona82 on Sep 18, 2015, 11:19:32 PM
Is this can go to CI? It's really squishy right now just take 1-3 hits and instant die especially on chaos damage
"
arizona82 wrote:
Hey Rusherboy ,

I recently back to PoE after quitting for a year .and never really played Dual totem crit build let alone witch. But now I wanna play it and build high dps Boss Slayer/loot hunter, and your build seems very strong and perfect for my taste :) But I have few questions if you don't mind ! :D

I will be starting with fresh account in WB until it throws me in standard-- empty stash- 0 gear- 0 currency , I will be keep following your Tree as I level. but do you have any tips for a fresh starter? (gear wise) :P

also Can I find your gems in WB? i mean self grinding or buying from vendors, I won't have anything to buy from another players so.

I hope I can make this build work with fresh start ! thanks man :D

Also why did u go mana build instead of BM? (im guessing, you waste too many points reaching there, but then again how can I handle mana in until high levels? i mean totem spam also where do you find Vaal Haste gem in WB? :P

thanks again !!

Hey

You can find the gems you need off vendors. Just check the vendors as you progress.

I went mana because there is no reason to go BM. There are so many wasted points getting it when it's really easy to sustain mana with just clarity aura.

Vaal gems can drop from corrupted areas.

This build is a fine starter build so don't worry. Just be sure to cap your resists and get boots with 30% movement speed.

"
popotm12 wrote:
Is this can go to CI? It's really squishy right now just take 1-3 hits and instant die especially on chaos damage

If you have all ES gear you can alter the paths a bit and get more ES in tree.

What level are you? The build is squishy until you get 20-30k dps and 5k combined hp/es.

Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 20, 2015, 3:47:17 PM

Thanks man ! , I figured this crit build shines at high levels, non-crit dual tótem so much damage early stages, so I hope I can get used to less damage early on due to crit build :P (tried non crit dual tótem other day---after tried crit one but felt so much less damage)
Last edited by arizona82 on Sep 20, 2015, 7:06:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info