[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

with Projectile Speed.

The lifetime of a flame is fixed. If it is faster, it goes further.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Jul 3, 2016, 7:23:21 AM
Not sure if RB will have time to post... My Inquisitor Build Tree. This is the path I follow. It is pretty close to Rusherboy's I am sure. To be honest once you get going it really does not matter. If you see your HP / ES is low then add HP / ES nodes first. If you are doing fine then add DPS.

Frist 18 points

31 Points

50 Points

68 Points

87 Points

105 Points

After 105 I look to see where I stand for HP / ES / Resists & decide accordingly. I might take some resists if they are not maxed at 75. If my HP / ES is low I will add more nodes for that. After that any jewel slot providing I have decent jewels.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Jul 4, 2016, 2:04:49 PM
Have you guys seen: view-thread/1691089 - BM/MOM/EB inquisitor crit flame totem

it's a nice build, almost like "ours" but with the combo of those 3 key stones and a lot jewel slots (i guess one can try to keep points from quests for when the good jewels come and not speck into them for blue ones...)

comment please (:

p.s. i would appreciate a short explanation of the pros and cons of the combo if someone is good enough to (:
Last edited by xlnt2new on Jul 8, 2016, 10:39:43 AM
The most fun I have had in a long time.

hey guys im wanting to change this into an mf build not sure how to go about it what unis id want and stuff i know ventures for rarity but like weapon and stuff should i uses a sire of shards or what ever its called. mostly wanting to do dried lake spamming for div cards
@ Crazytrain334

I messed around with a MF build a while back. It is not very powerful but should give you a good starting point.

Check out my profile "PyrocA" in standard.

IIQ is 56
IIR is 234 not including the Item Rarity Support Gem which is 69% more.

DPS is sitting around 30k with 5L. My resists suck but I was just messing around. It is crazy good for Dried Lake. I just killed a lot. The currency dropped like mad

You can swap out

Spoiler

for

Spoiler

I was trying to get more currency. I was not worried about items.
@ xlnt2new

Totally amazing build no doubt. I, personally, am not a fan of gimmicky builds.

What makes Rusherboy's build popular (to me) is that I can get 100k DPS (unbuffed) without having to spend more than 2 or 3 exalts or do a gimmicky build. If I 6L I can go over 130k (unbuffed) which pretty much kills everything in the game.

With Rusherboy's build on Standard I am sitting at 190k DPS per totem. While it is not the 238k he has, I am getting there. I will get close to his 238 once this league ends. He also has 6 more levels then I do. I could add 2 more jewels with 6 levels which would add over 20K to my base DPS. I would hover around 210K. Not that I will ever get 6 more levels with the XP grind the way it is.

That helmet is just nuts.

It looks like every Jewel he has is crafted using exalts. I also noticed that every jewel he has, has life on it (48%). My guess is those jewels are very expensive.

RB is the expert on MoM / EB / BM.

I personally would not try it in a league. Too many moving parts.

My 2 cents.

Well it only took 689 days to

Spoiler

I might even get a unique to drop in Twilight Strand!
Had an interesting enchant

Spoiler

Can some1 help me what I am doing so wrong? My dps is like lvl 0 character. If you can check and tell me pls.

Character name:
Lady_Wanderka

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info