[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

why wouldnt you use it in prophecy? it seems to be working fine so far
RB, I started a Templar in the new league. I have 2 quick questions.

You said,

Also by wanding you get 30% increased cast speed, from Instruments of Virtue, wich is like having perma Vaal Haste

You have to use a wand?
Can it not be any weapon? I would miss my Whirling Blades.

The build is up to 62. I should have 85 this weekend. I will work on the DPS & videos for Atziri etc. I am following your 85% fire build (Infernal Mantle). No Consuming Dark.

It is working quite well so far.

Thanks,

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
WHere do I go from here?

"
Sivgon wrote:
why wouldnt you use it in prophecy? it seems to be working fine so far

Unless you have 100% conversion, Consuming Dark is just a bad stats dagger. You are doing fine now, but would do alot better if you used a good stats dagger.

"
Ahewaz wrote:
RB, I started a Templar in the new league. I have 2 quick questions.

You said,

Also by wanding you get 30% increased cast speed, from Instruments of Virtue, wich is like having perma Vaal Haste

You have to use a wand?
Can it not be any weapon? I would miss my Whirling Blades.

The build is up to 62. I should have 85 this weekend. I will work on the DPS & videos for Atziri etc. I am following your 85% fire build (Infernal Mantle). No Consuming Dark.

It is working quite well so far.

Thanks,

The reasoning for using a wand is that you can just point anywhere and it will fire a projectile wich counts as an attack. Using dagger will move your character to where the mouse was pointing when you made the attack. It's quite possible to do it that way but very clunky.

Gem setup should be FT - ICS - EF - CD - FP - EMP lvl 3/4 until you get Inquisitor ascendancies and have 60%+ crit. Then I would change to FT - ICS - EF - EMP 3/4 - FC - ALD.

"
egg911 wrote:
WHere do I go from here?

Get a level 21 FT gem, a better dagger (yours is missing flat ele damage and cast speed). Get an Amulet with crit, crit multi and spell damage. Get two Diamond rings with cast speed. Shoes with 30% movement speed and finish your gems to 21/20.

Farm Atziri and get ready to try Uber when you have upgraded and finished levelling your gems.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Inquisitor Class.

It looks like Whirling Blades is the same. I get the credit for the attack. My DPS goes nuts.

I am still on 2 daggers for now. This build is sick. I just killed Atziri at level 73. I would not have even considered it before.

I completed my trials (except Uber) I will try that soon. Sitting at 50K in the city right now which is crazy at 73.

All your tips are bang on. Next step is to remove the Controlled Destruction & add Increased Critical Damage. ALD is Added Lightning Damage? Added Cold Damage ok too? The reason I ask is Snowforge gives me 25% more Cold damage already.

Last edited by Ahewaz on Jun 23, 2016, 11:21:03 PM

"
egg911 wrote:
WHere do I go from here?

Get a level 21 FT gem, a better dagger (yours is missing flat ele damage and cast speed). Get an Amulet with crit, crit multi and spell damage. Get two Diamond rings with cast speed. Shoes with 30% movement speed and finish your gems to 21/20.

Farm Atziri and get ready to try Uber when you have upgraded and finished levelling your gems.[/quote]

What does farming Atziri do ?
Ahewaz, Rusherboy - you guys rock, thanks once again (;
Your work helps casual guys like me a lot.

p.s. The lvl 73 Paladin killing Andariel video is great - love it!
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Inquisitor Class.

It looks like Whirling Blades is the same. I get the credit for the attack. My DPS goes nuts.

I am still on 2 daggers for now. This build is sick. I just killed Atziri at level 73. I would not have even considered it before.

I completed my trials (except Uber) I will try that soon. Sitting at 50K in the city right now which is crazy at 73.

All your tips are bang on. Next step is to remove the Controlled Destruction & add Increased Critical Damage. ALD is Added Lightning Damage? Added Cold Damage ok too? The reason I ask is Snowforge gives me 25% more Cold damage already.

Change your current gem setup to Flame Totem - Elemental Focus - Faster Casting - Empower 3+ - Increased Critical Strikes - Added Lightning Damage.

Reason for Added Lightning Damage instead of Added Cold Damage is the difference in amount of flat damage. ALD has 18–342 at level 20 while ACD has 125–188 at level 20.

You should be able to do Uber shortly after lvl 80

"
egg911 wrote:
What does farming Atziri do ?

Deosn't do much else but get you Mortal fragments wich then lets you have a try at Uber. If thats not your thing you can also just grind end game maps or Dried Lake.

"
xlnt2new wrote:
Ahewaz, Rusherboy - you guys rock, thanks once again (;
Your work helps casual guys like me a lot.

p.s. The lvl 73 Paladin killing Andariel video is great - love it!

Glad you like the build.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Jun 24, 2016, 11:02:45 AM
I made some of the changes you suggested. I have a couple of questions.

I am still working on Empower so I have Faster Projectiles atm. It is easier to level with.

Added Lightning Damage (level 16) gives me about 5K DPS which is not a lot. Any reason you choose it?

I was thinking more like

Flame Totem / Empower 3/4 - Faster Casting / Elemental Focus / Increased Critical Strikes / and

Controlled Destruction (13k more DPS) or Increased Critical Damage (5K more DPS) over Added Lightning Damage.

Are you trying to get 100% crit on this build?

If I remove Controlled Destruction I am at 68.34%. With it I am at 61.64%. I am still missing points that will give me more.

Tree

I can break 80K with Controlled Destruction. That is without Vaal Haste / Flask / Golem. I should be able to break 100k once I level my Vaal Haste. I am still only level 78. I can remove the Maligaro's & pop in a FB for 5k more DPS but I would lose Crit Strike Chance. About 3.5%. Lighting Golem level 17 gives me about 6k DPS more. It is stronger than the Flame Golem.

Let me know your thoughts. The best part is my gear is mediocre at best right now. I would love to see this in the Standard League.
Spoiler

This is my gear now but I don't get above 60k dps.
Yes I am missing a 6th link on my chest, but that can't do 65% more damage?

TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
Last edited by AkumaNoTsubasa on Jun 25, 2016, 9:55:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info