[2.0] Cherrubim's Voltaxic Chaos Split-Arrow of Farming #NextGenMovement *ez50k* *Brain AFK*

"
Skullcan wrote:
The leech 100% from cherrubim's is really good and help to keep you alive alot!

But Voltaxic hardly deals any physical damage, so isn't the leech pointless without the Life Leech gem or Hungry Abyss? It doesn't look like this build uses either, which is why I have to wonder: why bother with Cherrubim's at all in this case? I would think the extra chaos damage isn't terribly significant since it's a low "increased" (rather than "more") modifier.

"
I like the Scion tree, maybe ill try on std now that i 6l my Voltaxic!

Thanks, the Scion tree should work well with a variety of setups (good for a new league when you don't know if you'll ever be able to get a Voltaxic). Gratz on the 6L!

"
i tryied Blood Dance and is ok i guess.. but the damage from Wake really helps and if you dont mind playing with Blood Rage theres not much of diference.

The only thing I don't like about Wake is the complete lack of movement speed. I know this build gets around with weapon swap and Whirling Blades, I'm just not a fan of that playstyle (especially coming from Queen of the Forest where my basic movement speed in a Temporal Chains map is faster than most builds can run normally).
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Sep 30, 2015, 7:55:37 AM
"
Tempada wrote:

But Voltaxic hardly deals any physical damage, so isn't the leech pointless without the Life Leech gem or Hungry Abyss? It doesn't look like this build uses either, which is why I have to wonder: why bother with Cherrubim's at all in this case? I would think the extra chaos damage isn't terribly significant since it's a low "increased" (rather than "more") modifier.

I'm workin on the defensive mechanics atm, more tankiness, more life, more safety at all. Need some time. Struggling with chests. about +100 life on cherru is pretty sick.

"
Tempada wrote:

Thanks, the Scion tree should work well with a variety of setups (good for a new league when you don't know if you'll ever be able to get a Voltaxic). Gratz on the 6L!

Don't forget about the Static Electricity Jewel!

"
Tempada wrote:

The only thing I don't like about Wake is the complete lack of movement speed. I know this build gets around with weapon swap and Whirling Blades, I'm just not a fan of that playstyle (especially coming from Queen of the Forest where my basic movement speed in a Temporal Chains map is faster than most builds can run normally).

If you dont like them, try Thunderfist for some extra damage. But they give you an amazing damage boost. And the more damage you have the more it will scale with 20% (*1,20).

Over all I'd like to answer more of your questions but I'm trying out much things so very much can change in future.
I cleared 77 Map recently with 3.5k life. One shotted white, two shotted magic mobs and one shotted rare mobs with single taget skill.

Latest unofficial update ;)

If you guys got a 6 Link, try this. (2Red 2Blue 2Green)

Split Arrow +Chain
+Blood Magic +WED
+Elemental Prolif. +Added Lighning
feels pretty strong.
(Crit strike gives 100% shock. => you'll deal 50% more damage)

Stay tuned.
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
"
MauranKilom wrote:
"
96% increased maximum life

Cool, next build.

You honestly lost me at facebreakers for crit multi already though.

kk
fb's cost about 1-2c for 600% roll, cuz we need only crit multi. maligaro's virt. costs about 1-3ex and gives less crit multi. if we have a lot of crit chance, fb's are much better and cheaper than whatever other
"
Olololoev2000 wrote:
"
MauranKilom wrote:
"
96% increased maximum life

Cool, next build.

You honestly lost me at facebreakers for crit multi already though.

kk
fb's cost about 1-2c for 600% roll, cuz we need only crit multi. maligaro's virt. costs about 1-3ex and gives less crit multi. if we have a lot of crit chance, fb's are much better and cheaper than whatever other

Thank you, thats totally right. Do you even Chaos? :D
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
3k life, zz...Just one hit from tier 11+ boss n u die instantly
- should go frenzy charge instead of power charge, low crit base and hard to gain, frenzy give you more damage and easy to gain (frenzy skill)
- lighting coil is better than cherrubim, of course it's harder to cap res
- temporary chain map mod will kill you, think carefull while using WoD
- tornado shot is the best for single target if you understand the mechanic

Ranger and Scion's tree is work well, too:
Ranger: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgIAm40ILhmO7YPTfgBe_rp9da_r-TPn6pcGxKLDOhmKgwlvnspKX7CbtYTFdweHE5ykwONLV_Gzbj1gQ76AFr8PqySLH0EDHmHiJpWMNlVLpJETnl3yfjNwUonTcNUOSBnXrTOTlRGW73ruDlb6fyvWim_yOdSgnzH6dvcwfE2SI_aNfVFH_94k_edUveY-z-0_N9TUI42_DY38xUp945-HdgqbeOtbr0MxTP9OKnXLt7aNfupivqe9NmVNhNlHftrBBS107dNvLlN671oawzPBM4bOIXY=
Scion: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAA8peomptdSshaUnvDtfJuqnJsMglsRti9NZK-gG49A5Y7KIMJYEOExZu1X7DKSm-ewzoWvw-rJIsfQQMeYeImlYw2VUukkROeXfJ-M3BSidNw1ZOVEZYOSBnXrTOXBhmKxKL-urvj0359dRmOAF4ILu2DCpvnCu967g5W-n8rb_I51KCfMfp299aKMHxNkiP2jX1RR__eJP3nVNQjjb8-z-0_N9T8xQ2NSn3jn4d2W69DMUz_Tip1y7e2jX6-p-pivTZlTYTZR34FLXTt2sFaGsMzwTOGziF2dweHE5yk5-r5M6_r

Seem like 2.1 is a little buff for this build, hope i can do uber

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info