[2.0] Cherrubim's Voltaxic Chaos Split-Arrow of Farming #NextGenMovement *ez50k* *Brain AFK*

Thank you for the really in-depth answer :)
It makes it way more clear.

I really wish that more builds would go that deep in explaining their thoughts :)
"
te4zer wrote:

Hey mkomt,

There are different points on your build missing compared to mine. (changing them could help you!)

You got a giant lack of damage in 2 ways. (your gear tells me you play on crit so...) Your gear needs more Crit Chance (cause our bow lacks in crit base.) and even more Weapon Elemental Damage. e.g. Amulet is crap, compare to mine.

In defence you need a whole system running. You're missing basics like "CWDT + Immortal Call" e.g.

Even the increased life leech rate on Cherrubim's give me a defence stat, like others use Vaal Pact.

Copy my setup or think about yours. You don't even have a real single target attack.

Thanks for you questions guys.
You can even whisper me IGN Tezer
GLHF

i'm getting 25k dps tooltip with gmp on lighting arrow, i'm really not lacking dps, at lvl 84 atm i can clear quite easily any 76+ maps (didn't got any drops past 78), mostly one shooting any packs, 65% crit chance with power charges up plus ice golem, more crit would be cool but kinda overkill.

As for a cwdt with immortal call, that it's just useless, i'm using enfeeble. i'm current with something like 10k evasion + 4k life and i'm using hyrri's, so i can only imagine you for sure get one shotted a lot with 3k life and 2,5 evasion.

Yes, i'm not using a single target skill, i just swap gmp for add accuracy of lmp and that is enough to kill any boss, but that is because i'm stopping playing until the next leagues, otherwise i would 5link my chest.
Last edited by mkomt on Sep 15, 2015, 11:23:10 AM
"
mkomt wrote:

i'm getting 25k dps tooltip with gmp on lighting arrow, i'm really not lacking dps, at lvl 84 atm i can clear quite easily any 76+ maps (didn't got any drops past 78), mostly one shooting any packs, 65% crit chance with power charges up plus ice golem, more crit would be cool but kinda overkill.

nc about that, but talk to some crit players, you could easily get way more switching some items.

"
mkomt wrote:

As for a cwdt with immortal call, that it's just useless, i'm using enfeeble. i'm current with something like 10k evasion + 4k life and i'm using hyrri's, so i can only imagine you for sure get one shotted a lot with 3k life and 2,5 evasion.

Yes and NO!
Immortal Call saves asses like hell even with evasion and even with enfeeble.

My build is kinda rippy, YES, and it's not meant to be tanky, its meant to be FAST.
It was build before the higher map loot improvement which came recently. So i ran lower maps a lot faster. There was no need to push higher maps before.

BUT as I heard from people playing my build (and even my own expierence) while beeing not build for higher maps, it's even possible to push them anyway.

Lots of people can't imagine the full mechanics of the build beeing NON-one-shot even with 3k-life.
Example:
Recently a community member got highlighted with a 4k fakener pushing Atziri in about 2minutes.
If you would tell anybody about before that video came out, they had the same reaction as you and many other people have on my build.

In a nutshell, the whole build has to be well thought out. Offence, Defence, Reflects, Mods, and so on...

Reading your first post, I thought you have troubles with your build, so I wanted to give you some help. Seems I got something wrong. I'm sorry!

"
mkomt wrote:

Yes, i'm not using a single target skill, i just swap gmp for add accuracy of lmp and that is enough to kill any boss, but that is because i'm stopping playing until the next leagues, otherwise i would 5link my chest.

Good luck then! CU soon.
Tornado-Shot is dead, seriously!
Hi, i would like to thank te4zer for this great build.

I'm really new to poe and just start to understand the variety of things that this game can produce in terms of build diversity!
Never played a Bow character before, dropped a Voltaxic and found the item concept amazing, did some research and found his guide.

The guide is very well written and explained with all the aspects from levelling to the maps!
I loved the weapon switch thing using 2 really nice atkspd weapons to buff whirling blades(my new goto movement skill)!

I added the Blink Arrow for a quicky OH SH*T scape and the combo Vaal Haste + Vaal Grace is really good!

I'm lvl 81 atm and the clear speed on maps 73+ is sooo good, i 1 shot even yellows and drop uniques to 10% when they are among others mobs to take maximum effect of the LA+Chain!
The fact that you don't have any reflect issues are really what make this build *BrainAFK* an fly on every map with any mods!

The CWDT setup can really save you from 1shoting and the build is really tankier than it looks!
You just have to play smart and not try to tank packs of blues/yellows!
I did a little spun from his tree to a higher life getting to 148% maximum life with some good items you easily reach 4k+ life with a great dps!
My tree -> http://poeurl.com/zxDD8vg

Plz tell me if i really screw or missed some important points!
Any items that i need to change that will make the build even better.. etc!

My Gear
Spoiler

OH for weapon switch

Im kinda new to PoE and very interested in learning more always!

PS: Blood Rage is on OH atm but i was testing crit with a golem up..
PS2: Sry about the bad english, its not my first language!
Thanks again!
Last edited by Skullcan on Sep 17, 2015, 1:15:48 PM
"
Skullcan wrote:
Hi, i would like to thank te4zer for this great build.
My tree -> http://poeurl.com/zxDD8vg

Ty, i'll put it in build as higher life version.
"
Skullcan wrote:

Plz tell me if i really screw or missed some important points!
Any items that i need to change that will make the build even better.. etc!

Over all, you got really awesome gear like the gloves and head. I didn't expect such precision. Seems my explanations are really good. You definitly got the idea of the system.

There are just tiny adjustments you could try, but you maybe won't even recognize them playing.

The new movement setup will be awesome. (I just changed it this afternoon, so don't worry.)

Try to keep your damage clean from other elements. Like use Shock Nova in CWDT (or golem) and try to avoid add other elements to your attacks. In case of high reflects just disable HoIce and your good to go.

As soon as you want to drop the ice golem, you'll need to get Crit rings, quiver with additional explicit crit chance. But just dropping the Ice Golem in CWDT setup would totally work as well.

In general just NEVER combine Bleeding and Instant in flask, the "Immunity to Bleeding during flask effect" will prevent new incoming bleeding buff for a moment while you kill the mob dealing bleeding buffs. So you don't have to take flasks another time (well this build leechs that much life, we wont use life flask very often :D but just as basic hint ;) )

You could get some easy badass life on belt instead of Armour.

I'm suprised how good your gear is and it's nice to hear how even varations of my version work even as good as mine.

TY for your feedback.
GLHF
Thanks for the tips man Ill try and post the feedback here!

Update:

Ty for the tips, changed a couple of things, got better flasks as you suggested, dropped some stuff that wasn't really using and got to clear a 75map with some hard mobs really easy!
Last edited by Skullcan on Sep 17, 2015, 6:33:58 PM
"
Skullcan wrote:
Thanks for the tips man Ill try and post the feedback here!

Update:

Ty for the tips, changed a couple of things, got better flasks as you suggested, dropped some stuff that wasn't really using and got to clear a 75map with some hard mobs really easy!

amazing :D Good Job buddy.
Flicker sucks against the new movement setup!
closed
(🌸=◡=)
Last edited by rami1337 on Mar 24, 2018, 4:05:35 PM
Nice looking build! I'd like to try something similar in the one month, I just worry about not being able to afford a Voltaxic... However, yesterday I 6L'd a Cherrubim's in Standard, so at least I'll have that waiting for me:

No Hungry Abyss jewel? Is Cherrubim's really worth using here without the ability to leech from chaos damage? The increased chaos damage doesn't seem like it would add that much damage.

I'm thinking of trying something more like this Duelist tree. More life, more attack speed, frenzy charges, and Vitality Void (with the Hungry Abyss jewel once I get Voltaxic) for better leech and presumably survivability since I want a build I can take to level 100 one day. I lose out on some crit chance/multi and the power charge. I might use The Blood Dance boots instead of Wake of Destruction for extra regen, easier use of Blood Rage, and no need for Frenzy (gem). Any thoughts?

What about Blink Arrow instead of weapon swapping for movement?

I also wonder about a Scion tree with Resolute Technique. Would the damage be too low? Up to seven jewel slots certainly helps, and with that tree and Alpha's Howl, you could use Wrath + HoT + Haste + AA/HoI.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Sep 29, 2015, 12:51:40 PM
The leech 100% from cherrubim's is really good and help to keep you alive alot!

I like the Scion tree, maybe ill try on std now that i 6l my Voltaxic!

i tryied Blood Dance and is ok i guess.. but the damage from Wake really helps and if you dont mind playing with Blood Rage theres not much of diference.

I use blink arrow to distract hard hitting mobs and weapon switch for finding packs really quick

This weapon is insane for the setup as the OP mentioned on his update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info