MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Hey awesome build, there are my items:
tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMHHg18DdEOSA5cD6sRUBGWFr8ZihqPGyUc3CBuIvQkiyaVKPoqCyo4MtE1uTwFPV9BlkVHRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1VLV8ld8l9qYeJjQ2SdavpsC20Zb55wUnBWdwd_xoKbgwmExYcTidOMNo8aj_qQG5MnlS6XlZf0mK2aE5o7m7WcpKEvogCnK66ztAy4k76KwGbDOsrT0B_Q0ND118_ZW9vU34rhc-OE6QLquuvu6_XvfO-I7-vw1fId9tr5N_sJ?accountName=Mioushu&characterName=Boom_Boom_Bunny

1st question, if i lvl up where to go now (key is a atziri kill, not uber)
2nd question which potion is better for dps
or this one

im using atziri's because of more leech but idk if im missing dps by not using diamond
(sorry for english)
IGN Dareiosh
Last edited by Mioushu on Jan 14, 2016, 8:27:25 AM
What you think i am ready to kil uber ? i try to exp higer to 95 lvl but it pain in..... you know what :) i am at 94 lvl with 2,5 k hp and 4,7 k es
my tree

my gear
Spoiler

aboute practice i kil normal houndrets times with difrents build and almost do uber hmm almost

i ned to do this since for me its final contest to do ig :) youst need to tho this
@Shecutor: You can easily do uber with that gear, it's just a question of practice, and it might not be deathless your first few times.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
mapping has been fun :d. Need to get a better shield/rings/boots though. Any tips on how to put together my gems better :D?
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
@Shecutor: You can easily do uber with that gear, it's just a question of practice, and it might not be deathless your first few times.

That its what i need motivation :) i wil try today normal with your build i make wo ding o yesturday in 1 run i die 2 times 1 couse i was courius to tank double flamblast ( well its not :) ) second i was se wrong miror in split :)
"
korzon3k wrote:
Which map mods should I skip when doing maps ?

All map mods are fair game, it just depends on how hard you want to make it for yourself for the bonuses the map gives you.

generally i would say the true skips (people can't/hate doing) would be elemental reflect, no regen (depending how lazy you are with hybrid flasks making sure you dont cyclone into thin air, cant use whirling blades), cannot leech from monsters (why is this mod even in the game), blood magic.

my thoughts, cuz no one else replied:

Monsters are Immune to Curses - annoying if you have dual curse

Slaying Enemies close together can attract monsters from Beyond - can be dangerous depending on map mods, there's one that does corpse explosion, one with chaos degen, and abaxoth is abaxoth

Monsters reflect Elemental Damage - can't do this with normal setup, but you can go full phys spell coc with new phys spells if you happen to have a spare 6 link volls with 4 greens :p

Monsters deal extra damage as cold / fire / light - can be deadly combined with minus max, especially the extra cold

Magic Monster Packs each have a Bloodline Mod - careful of corrupting blood and bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,
bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,
bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears,bears

Area has patches of desecrated ground - annoying degen, need to use health flask throughout especially combined with vulnerability

Area has patches of chilled ground - annoying

Players are cursed with Elemental Weakness - free mod if you're overcapped like me, otherwise you'll need to run purities if you want to be safe

minus maximum Player Resistances - same for any other build, make sure u flask on reflect

Players have Blood Magic - doable, turn off all auras and flask alot, but easier to re roll

Players are cursed with Temporal Chains - same as any other build

Players are cursed with Vulnerability - same as any other build

(comments for solo play, obviously group there's things like chaining which you need to take into consideration, also difficulty varies depending on peoples end game gear levels, levels of chaos res etc.)

"
Nephalim wrote:
I kind of liked the idea of a walking Christmas tree but I think you're right.

I'm doing practical tests betweenn BV and IN at the moment and it's a hard locked choice due to needing to place the elemental affix on the vagan dagger.

Right now, I can't really imagine needing much more damage when dealing with non bosses so I guess BV would really be the better choice with the consideration that IN can freeze and chill. I wish there were efficient ways to increase the AoE of discharge because its very inefficient to have to run back and drop an nuclear bomb on a stray monkey. No matter how much damage you do, your clear speed will suffer if your aoe is not large enough to instantly melt a group.

Im at 3000 life 5461 ES which is much better than I expected but I don't know how to squeeze more ES.

I started running with increased aoe gem in place of increased crit strikes a while ago for certain maps, just to make it an easier quality of life for the clear then put it back in for the boss. Took a while to get used to it (not having the smoothness of inc crit strikes) and have to be careful with zero charges (think i'm at 55 crit with zero charges with no increased crit strikes gem), ......... i am doing this because ..... i can. No other way to really bulge out our nuke clouds to same levels as an aoe gem. Some map clear vids ere if interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2SO-KqUtfo (abyss)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcdVdscO1lk (waterways) prob not needed for this map but whatevs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGdrTjlyGrA (sheep yard)

obviously the aoe gem is more worthwhile on some maps more than others.
aoe gem with aoe shrine is glorious.

unfortunately for melee, we'll never have the luxury stand and shoot from distance as ranged skills. makeing us whirl, flicker, leap to everywhere we need to go, map doodads, walls, even pebbles annoy cyclone pathing.

mayb i need to make a hybrid bow char with good ehp :)
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
I'm gonna link to your excellent posts in OP, PoE17 if you don't mind.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I'm gonna link to your excellent posts in OP, PoE17 if you don't mind.

go for gold, will save some repeating i hope.
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Shajirr wrote:
Alright, that clears things up more or less.

Question - would CI version of the build be superior?
It can get way higher EHP compared to hybrid, and be chaos immune so easier gearing.

According to my calculations it would have worse total HP, and be more susceptible to stun, freez, and shock.

If you have your own calculations feel free to share. AFAIK the people doing CI are doing it in talisman because they can't get good gear with chres. Also AFAIK they only get 7k ES.

Etup had around 10500 ES (BrownManTakeMe char) with the following build. Insane ES shield though.

EHP - you don't need life or chaos on gear, so you can afford to buy much better ES gear than you could otherwise. And your leech works for all of it, not just a part. And you are immune to chaos.
Lack of life is compensated by more multiplier of CI.

stun - true, but many people have no problems with this even in high maps

freez and shock - not relevant, you have immunity flasks

ALso, not relevent to discharge version, but people without Devotion can run EK+Bladefall, ditch EE, and pull nearly the same damage numbers as Discharge with ToH+Atziri Promise active.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Jan 15, 2016, 11:57:43 AM
"
Shajirr wrote:

Etup had around 10500 ES (BrownManTakeMe char) with the following build. Insane ES shield though.

EHP - you don't need life or chaos on gear, so you can afford to buy much better ES gear than you could otherwise. And your leech works for all of it, not just a part. And you are immune to chaos.
Lack of life is compensated by more multiplier of CI.

stun - true, but many people have no problems with this even in high maps

freez and shock - not relevant, you have immunity flasks

ALso, not relevent to discharge version, but people without Devotion can run EK+Bladefall, ditch EE, and pull nearly the same damage numbers as Discharge with ToH+Atziri Promise active.

Ofc I accounted for the fact that you could buy better ES gear without chres. But the jump from 2 prefix gear to 3prefix gear is much bigger than 2 prefix + chaos.

He got +1.5k ES compared to my 9k combined HP/ES by losing damage (no spell damage on shield because it's hard to get 3 prefixes, and he will lose much more of his total HP % by sacrificing ES on shield), no maligaros. His blue jewels have 1 more damage mod than my blue jewels, so he gets 25% spell dmg there. If he goes to ROTP he will go down to 6k ES or so, whereas I go down to 7k combined. Also he can't use RF.

Then look at this tree I would use. In comparison to Etup's tree I get 6-8 free points. This means double curse or another 50% increased spell damage.

Being able to leech his entire pool is nice. Also not needing a life flask means he can carry all three resists flasks.

Overall I think CI is great for HC temp leagues, but I don't think it's worth it for SC other than as a budget option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info