MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Mioushu wrote:
if i dont have "added cold damage" on my dagger but ill have "added cold damage" on my rings does EE will proc as well as from dagger?

Yes.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Hi guys, I've read through the thread but am confused about the advised related to EE when using Discharge and BV. If we're using BV and not IN, does it matter whether we use +fire or cold on our dagger/ring assuming no Volls devotion. If we do have a voll's devotion, then you'd want cold damage right? Also if using BV need to have +dam to spells not attacks is what I am understanding (which makes sense since bv is a spell).

So if I have don't have a voll's devotion, I should be good with either +fire or cold to spells right? Thanks
"
AsinusMagnus wrote:
Hi guys, I've read through the thread but am confused about the advised related to EE when using Discharge and BV. If we're using BV and not IN, does it matter whether we use +fire or cold on our dagger/ring assuming no Volls devotion. If we do have a voll's devotion, then you'd want cold damage right? Also if using BV need to have +dam to spells not attacks is what I am understanding (which makes sense since bv is a spell).

So if I have don't have a voll's devotion, I should be good with either +fire or cold to spells right? Thanks

You should plan your build around having devotion eventually, its a huge part of the build. The below is with devotion:

-If you use BV then have the dagger add cold damage to spells.

-If you use ice nova and want the maximal EE chain (64k dps):
fire dagger
IN
discharge

-if you use ice nova and want to make sure discharge never hits 25% fire due to ice nova not proccing (61k dps):
cold dagger
discharge
IN
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jan 12, 2016, 5:29:00 PM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Thanks, I will try both but I suspect you're right.

I respeced one of my prior characters and noticed I had a frenzy charge from bandit quest. Should I respec into an endurance charge or power charge instead and keep the 8 IAS from cruel kraitlyn?

The IAS isnt optimal imo, but at least its useful, i'd respec the frenzy into a pc.

For my gear/tree the 8% IAS is equivalent to about 20% spell damage or 13% crit multi. Considering the tree takes 16-12% spell dmg nodes, and 10% crit multi nodes, I'm pretty sure 8% IAS is efficient. It also lets us whirl faster.

Aye but considering the last point might decide if you get the keynode etc, i still prefer it. My attack speed modifier is at 220% so im a big ias fan, i just prefer points. If it's an overflow point at 100, sure i'll respec.
Last edited by krilox on Jan 12, 2016, 9:04:11 PM
why u dont take "infused" +1 to power charge? also do u have tree for mapping- not uber?
IGN Dareiosh
"
Mioushu wrote:
why u dont take "infused" +1 to power charge? also do u have tree for mapping- not uber?

You should probably take that charge if using BV.

Don't know what I would change for mapping, in fact those trees are for mapping. For uber you don't need the Templar AoE cluster.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hi i was finish my coc maby its not awesome but i need advice since i now go up from 94 to 95 and its good but do you can tel me do i can change somethink in gear/ tree ?
my gear
Spoiler

tree

i got 2,5 k life and 4,6 k es stil need to lvl up discipline.
The bigest problem its chaos ress its hard to stack more i can do in boots but mine have so damn high es but i probatly do this sine they dont have move speed and i feel like turtle

And guys what aboute jev ? i have some crapy for +2 mana and some with area dmg and ias any sugestion ??
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi i was finish my coc maby its not awesome but i need advice since i now go up from 94 to 95 and its good but do you can tel me do i can change somethink in gear/ tree ?
my gear
Spoiler

tree

The bigest problem its chaos ress its hard to stack more i can do in boots but mine have so damn high es but i probatly do this sine they dont have move speed and i feel like turtle

And guys what aboute jev ? i have some crapy for +2 mana and some with area dmg and ias any sugestion ??

Get shield with more es and chaos res
:3
"
pl4c3k wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
my gear
Spoiler

tree

Get shield with more es and chaos res

Yes its low res but huge rest if i take other with chaos res then i lose other res , but for sure i wil change it i think i need change shield and boots in same time since boos have low res and high es i take high es shield and lower es boots with res.
Which map mods should I skip when doing maps ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info