[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

Can this be used in 2.3 on Prophecy HC? Sorry if this answer has been found already, but I havent seen an answer if it has.
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire
I was looking for a validation on going Slayer for Reave and good to know it works (Slayer gives twohanded dmg bonuses), actually it works pretty fucking well.

Pretty easy going so far, normal was a breeze, cruel too, even Malach deathless (sometimes I'm not paying attention, sometimes he does his usual oneshot BS).

Would I go HC? Hard to say, it's not glasscannon but it's not tanky either.

For an additional dmg boost I'd recommend taking Ancestral Protector (even just one gem slot), the attack speed is pretty awesome, especially for bosses.

I'm not using Assassin's Mark + CoH + HoI, I prefer blasphemy more, the reason simply being the safety for getting power charges (I have to be melee anyways for fortify). The first setup requires a Crit Chance of ~ 50% and more to work reliably, otherwise it gives a dmg boost, cause you can go Anger/Wraith plus HoI.

Thx for the writeup!
And those who where seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music
Is a Kintsugi better than a LC ?
For beginners ?
Last edited by Robse1223 on Jul 10, 2016, 7:25:53 AM
I think Iron reflex would be better than going dodge.
Dodge is good until you get an unfortunate hit.

I'm only 70 now with abyssus and Lightning coil and I do alright in low tier map with only 3.5k life.
But going in higher tier I know it's going to be a gamble until I get one shot (also 4.5k life is prob around the max you can get).

Edit:
A better setup to increase dps is:
- replace added fire with critical damage = higher scaling from phys for hatred (and even poison).
- HoI+CoH+curse setup for cursing
- if you can afford dual curse setup that's huge dps boost.
Last edited by reliq on Jul 13, 2016, 5:45:20 AM
Updated for 2.4 (honestly, nothing was changet)
next patch will just give some more dmg, nothing more
Everything is awesome!
:) I'll Make this build for 2nd time(first was Talisman if i remember good haha) Now with Champions it seems very tanky and enjoyable, you think it's worth the change that GGG did to Reave?

47 radius to 44 in max range, and 5 less inc AoE from Champion, for 12% more damage,
"IT'S A BUFF" for bosses, but maybe for mapping we will loose a bit DPS no¿?¿

Its a good build for farm T12s?
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Sep 1, 2016, 10:47:52 PM
Will you update your loot filter as well mate? :) gonna try your reaver tonight i guess.
Hi,

I love reave have a reaver with the headhunter jewel in standard ripped it with level 83 in a hc league.

I love this build so much so fast flexible and all ^^ It push out so much dmg and with hatred and curse on hit herald of ice whole screen freeze dies in ice explosions than again 1 fuck up and your history so its really risky for hc.
I played one day in a fuck it mood done ...

Still not sure if it is worth as first build to rush higher maps in the first 2-3 days. It just so gear depended. Even if you argue its cheap, I would agree but not in the first 3 days. Coil insane expensive in hc, abyss okay binos not even there ... so yeah

Maybe second build as slayer w/e

Gl with the new league Exiles
Last edited by homer1402 on Sep 2, 2016, 3:38:17 AM
Looking through and looks like fun, hoping to start this up on the new league
Playing HC League right now and due to the lack of choices i started with claws.
They saved my ass quite some time now due to Life on Hit and if i compare to daggers, they seem to get more Phys damage from nodes, also more attack speed, Dual leech and boost, Charge Steal, 10% less Crit chance and sadly a a loss of 90% Multiplier.

What do you think of using claws over daggers, i never reall tried them and i dont now if they are endgame viable.
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info