[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

Currently 6 linking my max roll LC, and I'm pretty close to your stats. I'm using a 5L LC but am still managing to die to Izaro in 1 hit. What are the strategies for fighting bosses with this build, or is it even a build that can do that efficiently? He hits pretty hard even through my granite + quarts flasks.
Spoiler
Last edited by JailbirdJim on Jun 14, 2016, 9:17:39 PM
"
JailbirdJim wrote:
Currently 6 linking my max roll LC, and I'm pretty close to your stats. I'm using a 5L LC but am still managing to die to Izaro in 1 hit. What are the strategies for fighting bosses with this build, or is it even a build that can do that efficiently? He hits pretty hard even through my granite + quarts flasks.
Spoiler

You could always try and get a 40% Abyssus ;)
I still dun understand how ur damage is so high at level 62 mine is just a meagre and almost uselss 2700 lmao

Thanks for this guide that inspired me to play reave this league (and yes, slayer is completly broken), atm 79 in hc. 5k hp 27k dps ho, and 70k full buffed, the thing is i will never reach a same dps since i really dont want to use abyssus with so low hp pull ^^ But w/o still clearing maps really fast and it's a real pleasure to play

Thanks and gl
Hi !
This build is really nice
I follow this and i make an video in atziri run

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw1Vt1s4ImY
Why run blasphemy over curse on hit HoA? just seems like Hoa is more effective and helps with clear speed
"
kalanikila wrote:
Why run blasphemy over curse on hit HoA? just seems like Hoa is more effective and helps with clear speed

Its a good idea !
I set Curse on Hit + Herald of Thunder and i gain 2kdps in reave and power chargers keep stacking
"
"
kalanikila wrote:

Its a good idea !
I set Curse on Hit + Herald of Thunder and i gain 2kdps in reave and power chargers keep stacking

Hmmm Why herald of thunder if you don't mind my asking? im goign to get a lvl 4 enlighten and prob try running 2 but whats the reason of thunder over ice?
"
kalanikila wrote:
"
"
kalanikila wrote:

Its a good idea !

Hmmm Why herald of thunder if you don't mind my asking? im goign to get a lvl 4 enlighten and prob try running 2 but whats the reason of thunder over ice?

I think ice dont work with curse on hit, im wrong?
Curse on hit only work with an hit skill
I tried with herald of ash and doesnt work
Last edited by projetobronzev on Jun 22, 2016, 2:41:17 PM

Ice does work just the explosions do not the initial hit works but what dies from the explosion afterwards does not give you a charge but what ive noticed is ice is over all more DPS and it makes entire rooms explode and shatter
Last edited by kalanikila on Jun 22, 2016, 2:47:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info