[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
"
DevILL wrote:
"2.3 patch ready" update

nv played reaver before, but im intrigued by your guide. just out of curiosity, is the build viable for HC league? If so, what will you suggest to adjust on passive skill tree, please? thank you very much.

Something like that

also grab life from bandit lord
and use starkonja's hat
Everything is awesome!
+
Everything is awesome!
This is what i have been doing, but i use the retch and blasphemy Poarcher mark for more hit rate/flask while dualwield deaths hand for extra dips/ power charge.
[3.2]Muh Sprinkler - /view-thread/2117962
[3.2]Muh Poet's pen elementalist - /view-thread/2105455
[2.6]Unethical Voltaxic -6mans shaper - /view-thread/1882958
[2.4]LULFinder CocDischarge - /view-thread/1753207 (sucks now)
[1.3]JustAnotherCritMjolner - /view-thread/1181110 (relics of the past)
Thx for the guide, it is at the moment my favorite for starting the league tomorrow. But I had one question:

I am still pretty new to PoE (Prophecy will be my second league) so this might be a stupid question: Why not dual wield 2 daggers instead of using a shield? This guide is obviously written for softcore so as long as I can cap my res while using 2 daggers, wouldn't that be superior with the 10% attack speed and 20% attack damage bonus from dual wielding? Assuming of course I have 2 similarly good daggers.

"
Mecielle wrote:
Thx for the guide, it is at the moment my favorite for starting the league tomorrow. But I had one question:

I am still pretty new to PoE (Prophecy will be my second league) so this might be a stupid question: Why not dual wield 2 daggers instead of using a shield? This guide is obviously written for softcore so as long as I can cap my res while using 2 daggers, wouldn't that be superior with the 10% attack speed and 20% attack damage bonus from dual wielding? Assuming of course I have 2 similarly good daggers.

Cause 2 dagger DOESN'T NO GIVES YOU BUFF OF YOUR DPS(tooltip dps lie)
Everything is awesome!
"
DevILL wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Cause 2 dagger DOESN'T NO GIVES YOU BUFF OF YOUR DPS(tooltip dps lie)

Alright then^^
Last edited by Mecielle on Jun 2, 2016, 7:38:37 PM
Most important questions is this build gonna be able to compete 2.3 race to 100 and how fast it is gonna be for mapp speedclearing, how viable for t12-15 mapping and if enough invested can this build be viable for ubers???
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
Most important questions is this build gonna be able to compete 2.3 race to 100 and how fast it is gonna be for mapp speedclearing, how viable for t12-15 mapping and if enough invested can this build be viable for ubers???

if you gonna play in open maps (like watterways or Wasteland) it gonna be one of the fasterest build for lvling.
If you want to go 100 lvl, use "HC variant" of tree and rat's nest(anything except abyssus), ~100k dps are enough for it

And yes, it's uber viable
Everything is awesome!
+
Everything is awesome!
Could you make your build pls for 50 lvl and for 90 and end lvl. http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQ== Cant open and look at offical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info