[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

Everything is awesome!
+
Everything is awesome!
Hey man!, Such a great build, i love it, but anyways i couldnt get endgame because i was with my Explosive Arrow in Talisman and got 21 already, I would like to try it for be my main bukd 100% in Ascendancy, Any throughts of that? Very fews days ago we knew the new ascendancy classes, which would be the best for this build? Focus in tankyness because the build itself is pure damage? or focus in more pure damage because ""the best defense is a good offense?""
Im worried about the build because the chaos/poison got too much popular and Bino's too.. And if GGG nerf Bino's they would kill the mainly supervivence of this build.
And if you want more popularity don't forget do more videos about the build and upload them in Reddit, because your build is awesome :D
IGN:ZorryFlurry
"
k3nz0ry wrote:
Hey man!, Such a great build, i love it, but anyways i couldnt get endgame because i was with my Explosive Arrow in Talisman and got 21 already, I would like to try it for be my main bukd 100% in Ascendancy, Any throughts of that? Very fews days ago we knew the new ascendancy classes, which would be the best for this build? Focus in tankyness because the build itself is pure damage? or focus in more pure damage because ""the best defense is a good offense?""
Im worried about the build because the chaos/poison got too much popular and Bino's too.. And if GGG nerf Bino's they would kill the mainly supervivence of this build.
And if you want more popularity don't forget do more videos about the build and upload them in Reddit, because your build is awesome :D

1)Will not answer about plans for 2.2 before we get skill three and patch notes
2)This build never cares about bino
3)Best builds isn't super tanky or glass cannon
It's a middle
Everything is awesome!
Last edited by DevILL on Feb 11, 2016, 1:02:42 PM
Hi im completely new and a nub i wanna build the god of aoe build for duelist please help me
Everything is awesome!
update ur tree pls :)

im playing a similar build and id like to see your tree
updated for 2.2
Everything is awesome!
Is there a specific shield type I should go for? Between a buckler or a spike shield?
Last edited by Enrovy on Mar 16, 2016, 3:07:49 PM
"
Enrovy wrote:
Is there a specific shield type I should go for? Between a buckler or a spike shield?

Nope, it doesn't no matter, just need EVA from base
Everything is awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info