[2.1.0] Grocery's Boss Destroyer BLAST RAIN Compendium! Phys2Ele Build!

"
Grocery wrote:
"
ultron1337 wrote:

Hello Sir,

thanks for the awesome Guide i will play this on the new Talsiman League!

"
Grocery wrote:
Updated the tree with JSON skill tree options!

Elemental Leech now lets us use WED, Added Fire and Phys to lightning with massive leech!
Point Blank is buffed and amazing for RoA!

I dont understand this they put a Elemntal leech passive in the new tree or what do u mean exactly?
In the new Patch Point Blank is a must have right - do you know how much they buffed the range?
Can u add a leveling progression tree?

No problem, enjoy it!

Point Blank is not necessarily a must, but I am taking it. You have to gear well to be able to safely go so close to the mobs as an evasion character. Therefore Taste of Hate and LC is what I use, but there are alterntives of course. It would be unreasonable to expect you to have those. But you should gear more defensively when using PB on HC/high level SC.

Leveling progression will be added with 2.1 when the tree is posted to the actual poe site and not externals.

There is now attack damage leech in the duelist area for both mana and hp and in much higher quantities than before. Attack damage will be both ele and phys, so leech is in a great state now.

Will try this build in the new league. In pretty new to this game, so it would be a huge help if there will be a leveling guide :-)
Leveling trees on friday :)
For my current builds, thoughts and videos.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
First:

Good work, love the build.

But for HC , dont u think the 165 maximum life is a bit low ?

Is it not worth to put some proj dmg away for the scion life s´circle ?
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
First of all nice guide, ty!
I am new to the game and it's great to have a go-to guide now, but I have a question: You took Aspect of the Eagle and Ballistic Mastery out of your skilltree, and I already skilled those following your build for 2.0. I wonder, aren't they really strong for your dmg, do you just need the points to get other important stuff or what's the reasoning behind that?
I am really looking forward to the leveling trees, too! :)
"
eichlot wrote:
First:

Good work, love the build.

But for HC , dont u think the 165 maximum life is a bit low ?

Is it not worth to put some proj dmg away for the scion life s´circle ?

Most definitely.

As stated in the middle of the guide, the HC variant will be released when 2.1 drops. Clearly more life is needed if you want to stay alive, heck I'd even use Kaom's on HC. Quote from guide "Scion Life Wheel (this option will be added back in 2.1 when the new trees are fully released)."

I am going to add it when the official trees are released Friday. The regular standard trees were put out. I would drop some proj damage for more life, as you will already do insane damage, as you stated :)

youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Last edited by Grocery on Dec 10, 2015, 10:54:44 AM
"
Pabumbum wrote:
First of all nice guide, ty!
I am new to the game and it's great to have a go-to guide now, but I have a question: You took Aspect of the Eagle and Ballistic Mastery out of your skilltree, and I already skilled those following your build for 2.0. I wonder, aren't they really strong for your dmg, do you just need the points to get other important stuff or what's the reasoning behind that?
I am really looking forward to the leveling trees, too! :)

You get a full passive reset on Friday, so you can do whatever you want before tomorrow and have a complete new start (minus bandit choices, those still cost 20 regrets).

I think it is better to get other stuff, but it could be viable at certain levels where you can't reach other stuff.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Oh, that is really nice to know, thanks again ;)
I thought 2.1 was out already, but then the buff for RoA is yet to come? I love the spell and am really looking forward to playing this build in higher levels!
I play my ranger in softcore, so I don't mind dieing once or twice, so should I go more into projectile damage and drop some of the defensive nodes you took in your build?
Last edited by Pabumbum on Dec 10, 2015, 11:41:27 AM
"
Pabumbum wrote:
Oh, that is really nice to know, thanks again ;)
I thought 2.1 was out already, but then the buff for RoA is yet to come? I love the spell and am really looking forward to playing this build in higher levels!
I play my ranger in softcore, so I don't mind dieing once or twice, so should I go more into projectile damage and drop some of the defensive nodes you took in your build?

2.1 is not out on EU/NA, maybe on Garena though?

RoA is being buffed when 2.1 hits, aka tomorrow, with the passive reset.

Softcore, I would run one of the builds I linked. Dying is not good in the 90's as it is a huge waste of XP. Any less HP and it's just not worth it imo.

My HC tree will be up tomorrow night.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC
Thank you again for your fast replies! And sorry if my questions seem stupid, I just started playing two days ago.
I will just try around with your build a bit, the coming reset gives me some freedom there I guess :)
"
Pabumbum wrote:
Thank you again for your fast replies! And sorry if my questions seem stupid, I just started playing two days ago.
I will just try around with your build a bit, the coming reset gives me some freedom there I guess :)

No worries, we were all noobs at some point! As long as you have fun, that is all that matters.
youtube.com/andypistone
www.twitch.tv/GrocerySC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info