Master Crafting Metamods

That sucks , ill be back for the 1 month league
"
kodilax wrote:
I'm glad that this has been clarified. So much whining and crying on reddit that the game is broken and all this awful bullshit. Thanks man. Keep up the awesomeness

^^

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Soulsniper wrote:
Holy shit, now all the treads in general discussion about different aspects about this mess are being lock. Way to go for damage control.

I really want to unquit, but every time I come here you guys are giving me more reasons not to trust GGG anymore.

No need for several threads about the same topic.

Yes who in their right mind would want to discuss a topic in one place instead of 20?! its absurd !!
Last edited by Asmosis on Aug 22, 2015, 8:43:46 AM
"
Change is good.

+1

Gregoriel, I too welcome changes.
But would you please care to explain why such a huge change (disabling scours to remove metamods after 2.0, while allowing scours to remove metamods pre 2.0) was purposely stealthed & not documented?

What is the point of Patch Notes if not to document mechanical changes between patches? (let alone such a monumental change like this one)

Does one must check every game mechanic changes between every patch to make sure GGG didn't stealth anything on purpose like this change?

I'll appreciate any comment, please clarify this to me as I might not see the entire picture.
Why is everyone so mad?

I love Chris and GGG.

I also love all these tears from you ignorant players. :D
"
MrH4T wrote:
"
Change is good.

+1

But would you please care to explain why such a huge change (disabling scours to remove metamods after 2.0, while allowing scours to remove metamods pre 2.0) was purposely stealthed & not documented?

This is false, and has been confirmed by chris. If you have any proofs that it didn't work other than the words of some random player (who all finally backpedaled on what they said), then show them.
"
Dawmz wrote:
"
MrH4T wrote:
"
Change is good.

+1

This is false, and has been confirmed by chris. If you have any proofs that it didn't work other than the words of some random player (who all finally backpedaled on what they said), then show them.

It seems that u are right, then my perception of this entire charade was unfounded, and I appreciate guys like u clarifying stuff like these which puts me in place (apparently unlike some vocal ppl in this community).

Thanks again, and in that case I now have zero complaints towards GGG. Carry on :)
Oh please people, stop acting so entitled...
"
Rampe69 wrote:

Yea please stop guys. So what if GGG gave them the backdoor tipping to 20,000 exalts?
It has nothing to do with you. Stop being so entitled.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:
"
Rampe69 wrote:

Yea please stop guys. So what if GGG gave them the backdoor tipping to 20,000 exalts?
It has nothing to do with you. Stop being so entitled.

Proofs?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
No one plays PoE simply for the in game market. If they wanted to do that they would be playing Entropia Universe. That game has real economy because its based on real life money.
IGN: DabrixRN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info